CND Creative Play?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had my hands on it and have to say, its lovely!
I know im bias but I found it really creamy to work with and the pigment is strong. We have a competition on Sweet Squared's facebook home page, share one of your favorite pictures by one of the educators using the hashtag #CNDCreativeplay and each educator has a pack to give away to one of our sharers as thanks. x

Last edited:
New I have had my hands on it and have to say, its lovely!
I know im bias but I found it really creamy to work with and the pigment is strong. We have a competition on Sweet Squared's home page, share one of your favorite pictures by one of the educators using the hashtag #CNDCreativeplay and each educator has a pack to give away to one of our sharers as thanks. x
Can I ask.....is it good to use as a normal polish, for pedicures, over L&P etc, or is it primarily for nail art?

Can I ask.....is it good to use as a normal polish, for pedicures, over L&P etc, or is it primarily for nail art?
Yes its normal nail polish- anything you'd normally use polish for. :) I found the pigment so good in some of the colours I was sent they could easily got away with a single coat.
Although it nt got the technology of vinylux, its also pretty quick drying too which is anther bonus x

Kayley x

It launched today anyone doing an order? Would love to see examples of it used for stamping as that's what I would be mainly using it for think I'm going to have to place an order xxx

Hey!
Love the glitters they look super cute! Would u need to use the base coat on l&p X

I love the selection of colours. I'd be more tempted to invest if I could buy them as a collection rather than individually

Did anyone watch the live feed with fee Wallace ? It was fab.

Yes I was constantly giving hearts lol

Are you ordering any coco??

I love the selection of colours. I'd be more tempted to invest if I could buy them as a collection rather than individually

I see they do a selection of minis similar to the solar oil pinkie size. You could try that? X

Oh yes.. I'm going to do a big order tomorrow!! Not sure about the glitter? But the gold silver looks lovely

Are you using it to retail or actually use? I've just ordered the glitter ones, a few to stamp with and the pinkies to retail. I wish they had brought out pinkie top and base coats too.

I don't use regular polish and thought this would be good to introduce.

I would use them to stamp mainly. I would like to see them on l&p. I like the idea fee had, where you let the colour dry on the stamper and then transfer onto the sticky shellac. That was what won me over!! Saves on a good few steps

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463077581.877692.jpg
ive tried it today - Royalista & Glittabulous- LOVE these colours!
However I have Brisa lite base coat, smoothing gel, Royalista, then Brisa top coat! We'll see how long it lasts [emoji51]

Latest posts

Back