CND Cuticle Eraser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkigems

Reaction score
Hi

I have just received an order from my CND supplier in Greece, as that is where i am. I think the cuticle eraser is a bit suspect. I've not had a new one for quite a while. The packaging is different, which i am assuming is a new design.

I have given it a really good shake and the cream is on the runny side and not as white as it has been before.

I just wanted to check that nothing has changed that i am not aware of, before i send it back!

Thanks

Hi

I have just received an order from my CND supplier in Greece, as that is where i am. I think the cuticle eraser is a bit suspect. I've not had a new one for quite a while. The packaging is different, which i am assuming is a new design.

I have given it a really good shake and the cream is on the runny side and not as white as it has been before.

I just wanted to check that nothing has changed that i am not aware of, before i send it back!

Thanks
Have you got a picture?

Yes, here it is. I think it's old packaging and old stock...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459364221.772059.jpg

Hi monkigems, that indeed looks like old stock. I have a Cuticle Eraser with that exact same packaging and I purchased it a long time ago.

Latest posts

Back