Cnd Cuticle Remover V Cuticle Eraser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
Can anyone please explain the differance between the two to me and when is it best to use which??

Can't remember this being covered on the course and am now a tad confused.

Thanks

Taz
x

As far as I could tell on the course they are both very similar just that with cuticle remover you need to remove with soap and water when finished the mini manicure, i always tend to use cuticle eraser and find it much easier than having to keep fiddling about with bowls of water and a towel.

I've not completed my course yet as it's my assessment day tomorrow but that's what i've used on my friends this past couple of weeks when practising.

hope it helps if only a little :)

Hey there.

Cuticle Eraser is an Alpha Hydoxy Acid treatment really designed for home use to gently exfoliate any dry skin from around the folds. Cuticle Remover is a professional grade product designed to remove the cuticle from the nail.
Before Cuticle Remover, there was only Cuticle Eraser to use. My recomendation is to use Cuticle Remover (its much more effective and much less expensive).
However in FDFC's only Cuticle Eraser comes in the kit (havent found a way to get CR in yet).

Hope this helps

Thank you Mr Geek!

Another of life's mysterys solved (well for me anyway).

Taz
x

I'm sure Geek will correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm sure i read an article by him in one of the nail mags, where he uses water in squirty mister bottle mixed with a tad of citrus soak and a lint free pad to remove the Cuticle Remover. If i'm right, this would be a lot easier and less messy than bowls of water and towels. Hope i'm right, but ignore me if i dreamt it!

nope you are definatly correct there! we were taught to use it in a pump dispenser and renew daily!

Tickled Pink! said:
I'm sure Geek will correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm sure i read an article by him in one of the nail mags, where he uses water in squirty mister bottle mixed with a tad of citrus soak and a lint free pad to remove the Cuticle Remover. If i'm right, this would be a lot easier and less messy than bowls of water and towels. Hope i'm right, but ignore me if i dreamt it!
Now i like that idea!! Sounds much better than "off you go and wash your hands!"

Taz
x

Yea, I prefer spray bottles (those that produce a fine mist) to a pump (too easy to over saturate).

Hope that helps ;)

Latest posts

Back