CND demos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo, excitement factor back, is Leigh Stoke on Trent? If so, this is much nearer to me and being a Sunday I don't have to worry about childcare :D Gigi, are you attending this one too?

Ooo, excitement factor back, is Leigh Stoke on Trent? If so, this is much nearer to me and being a Sunday I don't have to worry about childcare :D Gigi, are you attending this one too?

I am indeed! Would I let Julia and her team have an extravaganza without me being their to share in all the excitement??? NO!!! Just sad to be missing out on Della's Grand opening of her Creative Nail Academy in Truro at the end of July ... !! :(

I am indeed! Would I let Julia and her team have an extravaganza without me being their to share in all the excitement??? NO!!! Just sad to be missing out on Della's Grand opening of her Creative Nail Academy in Truro at the end of July ... !! :(

You won't get away that easily darling Gigi, I will be at Manchester's day doing a demo or two! Claire it will be great to meet you :D

Gutted you can't be at mine but that's life :sad:
Everyone else is welcome at St.Columb on 29 th July xx

It's Greater Manchester, Claire. I'm dying to go but it's a nightmare to get there on public transport so may have to miss it :sad:

My face is turning green . ENVY is the word I have in my chest now. :green:

I'm so excited. The New Academy + Manchester is amazing. And I've just re arranged my trip to see my friends in the hope of catching a glimpse of Gigi. I am actually beside myself. Xx Andrea85 where in the north west are you from? X

I'm so excited. The New Academy + Manchester is amazing. And I've just re arranged my trip to see my friends in the hope of catching a glimpse of Gigi. I am actually beside myself. Xx Andrea85 where in the north west are you from? X

I'm in Liverpool. One course I did there I shared a lift with another person that I met on a previous course, last time I had to get 2 trains and a taxi, nightmare! Such a shame as i love it and would be so happy if I could pp in all the time x

Going to sound a really daft question now.... Do you have to be a fully qualifed nail tech to attend? I have completed my course, i just dont have my certificate yet to prove it!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Sarahj25, contact us at the academy direct on 0845 2000 311 and we will do what we can to help you. x

When Is the one is Leigh!
And is it in the academy? That is where I trained many moons ago! Xx

Cre-8-nails, we have an event page on our facebook group
Log in | Facebook Also, if you send us your email we can add you to our eblast list to keep you notified too of whats goin down!!! :D

I can come, I can come, I can come!!!
I've begged, cried and pleaded for someone to drive me the 170 miles I need to travel but I can come!!

Can't wait to meet some of you xx

Will look forward to that Fee! x

Thank you Gigi, I'm really excited to get to meet you xx

I'm in Liverpool. One course I did there I shared a lift with another person that I met on a previous course, last time I had to get 2 trains and a taxi, nightmare! Such a shame as i love it and would be so happy if I could pp in all the time x

That sounds like such a pain. How easy is it for you to get to wigan? Im about a minute away from wigan station. Maybe we can sort something ;)

Sarahj25, contact us at the academy direct on 0845 2000 311 and we will do what we can to help you. x

Will do, thanks! :) x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Greater Manchester? Damn, that's still a 3 hour drive :sad: Right, I'm not going to miss out so I'm coming whatever, I have to meet you Della and Gigi will be so great to see you again and Fee too!! No way I'm missing this. Will speak to the old man later :wink2:

Geek meet at Manchester ... Yay!

That sounds like such a pain. How easy is it for you to get to wigan? Im about a minute away from wigan station. Maybe we can sort something ;)

Ooh I'll PM you later, thanks :D

Greater Manchester? Damn, that's still a 3 hour drive :sad: Right, I'm not going to miss out so I'm coming whatever, I have to meet you Della and Gigi will be so great to see you again and Fee too!! No way I'm missing this. Will speak to the old man later :wink2:

Do it, it will be worth the drive!

There is the NEW Additives launch at Sweet Squared on the 23rd of July!!

I'll be there and so will Nataliya Onyschenko who will be showing her amazing skills with Shellac art using additives. I believe they want me to show how the additives can be used in the salon with L&P and Brisa gels.

For more information contact Sweet Squared 08452106060. Its free and it's all day.
Can Additives be used with Shellac?:o

Do you know of any demos north of the border? I'm in Glasgow area.
Thanks
You need to be at The Fingertips Centre on Sunday 5th August, between 10 and 4 :D

I would dearly love to be able to go to Leeds. Mind you, I'm not sure if I'd even be able to? Being a fingertips customer, I don't have a S2 number?

To the last poster... Yes, they can be used with all the CND coatings - check out this video:
CND Additives - No Limits Nail Artistry - YouTube

Latest posts

Back