CND demos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cre-8-nails

Reaction score
I once went to a demo doe pop its... And found it very interesting!! Are CND doing any demos this year? Thank you

There is the NEW Additives launch at Sweet Squared on the 23rd of July!!

I'll be there and so will Nataliya Onyschenko who will be showing her amazing skills with Shellac art using additives. I believe they want me to show how the additives can be used in the salon with L&P and Brisa gels.

For more information contact Sweet Squared 08452106060. Its free and it's all day.

Oh fantastic I can't wait! Do I need to put my name down?? x

nope I called S2, its a case of drop in whenever!

Will this be at sweet squared office??

Fantastic where is this?

Fantastic where is this?

This one is a long way from you my dear!! in Leeds. I am also doing a seminar on the 22nd at the grand opening of S2 partner, the Creative Nail Academy + in Leigh near Manchester but still along way. Of course we would love to see you at either if you want a long day out!! We will make you very welcome. x

This one is a long way from you my dear!! in Leeds. I am also doing a seminar on the 22nd at the grand opening of S2 partner, the Creative Nail Academy + in Leigh near Manchester but still along way. Of course we would love to see you at either if you want a long day out!! We will make you very welcome. x

Do you know of any demos north of the border? I'm in Glasgow area.
Thanks

Or any news when you are coming down south?

Do you know of any demos north of the border? I'm in Glasgow area.
Thanks

They are always having open days at the Fingertips centre 0131 3333180 or The Fingertips Centre

You really should go. Often open on a Sunday too and THE most lovely people.

We have borrowed Nataliya to come to us for our open day in Leeds and she is from Glasgow!!! lol
She is right where you are and is also a geek and is an amazing nail artist ... one of the best.

I really wanted to come to Leeds again to see you Gigi and get a look at the additives and see the amazing Nataliya in action but my husband can't get the day off and it's so far I can't get there and back in between the school runs. Very fed up. :irked:

There needs to be a Sweet Shop opened Coventry way, that's only an hour from me :wink2: :D

I really wanted to come to Leeds again to see you Gigi and get a look at the additives and see the amazing Nataliya in action but my husband can't get the day off and it's so far I can't get there and back in between the school runs. Very fed up. :irked:

There needs to be a Sweet Shop opened Coventry way, that's only an hour from me :wink2: :D

Sorry to miss you this time Clare (sorry if I spelled that wrong) there will be others ... no worries. It Would have been lovely to see you again, though. :hug:

Sorry to miss you this time Clare (sorry if I spelled that wrong) there will be others ... no worries. It Would have been lovely to see you again, though. :hug:

I'm with an "i" but I'll let you off :green: Am still asking about to see if anyone can have my son for me but we know very few people where we are, so not holding out much hope. Quite enjoyed my 4 hour road trip last time, time to myself, my choice in music and no "are we nearly there yet" twas heaven :)

Fingers crossed but if not, then yes, the next one ;)

Cant wait for additives, Sooooo excited x

I once went to a demo doe pop its... And found it very interesting!! Are CND doing any demos this year? Thank you

Cre-8-nails, you need to put Sun 22nd July in your diary and pop down to our open day Gigi mentioned above, we have fabulous demo,s from extremely talented CND ambassadors on the day, and more, and of course our Geek Goddess Gigi.
Love to meet you.

Shortly we will also be offering free additives play sessions, so come down and join the party x

I will certainly be there love any thing like that keep me posted if you can, so inspiring xx

When Is the one is Leigh!
And is it in the academy? That is where I trained many moons ago! Xx

When Is the one is Leigh!
And is it in the academy? That is where I trained many moons ago! Xx

22nd of July @ The Creative Academy + which is still in Leigh but they have just moved to new premesis (hence the reason for the grand opening lol). Just contact Julia and she will explain.

22nd of July @ The Creative Academy + which is still in Leigh but they have just moved to new premesis (hence the reason for the grand opening lol). Just contact Julia and she will explain.

Going to sound a really daft question now.... Do you have to be a fully qualifed nail tech to attend? I have completed my course, i just dont have my certificate yet to prove it!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back