CND demos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going, just asked the other half to drive me, he has agreed as long as I take the wheel from the m62 service station into leeds and drive out of Leeds to the first service station on the way home ! how darned excited am I !!!
Looking forward to meeting you gigi :D

I'm very excited to see you all ... Should be a fun day. :D:D

Can't wait to meet my geeky friends in Manchester, it's so exciting :)
Vicki x

So wish S2 was near me as I feel I miss out on not seeing Demo, would love to go. I have looked up how long it would take me to get to leeds 5 hrs hmmm a bit too far. I hope someone can make a video for us that cant get there.

If it means that much to you it won't matter how far ;) Took me 5 hours to drive there when I went to do a class with Geeg last year. Was totally worth it! Quite enjoyed my little road trip :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I was so excited when Creative Academy announced their open day on the 22nd, then i realised it's the same weekend I'm away on a long weekend.

Gutted is not the word..... :-((((((

got my road trip from Glasgow to Leeds planned. i'm too impatient to wait an extra week for The Fingertips Centre launch of additives.

got my road trip from Glasgow to Leeds planned. i'm too impatient to wait an extra week for The Fingertips Centre launch of additives.

Snap! But I'm going from Fife! X

I have to have an op now 4 days before the Manchester open day but am determined that with lots of rest that I will be there even if its only for an hour :D X

:Look_righ Snugglepuss :Look_left will be there :green:

There is the NEW Additives launch at Sweet Squared on the 23rd of July!!

I'll be there and so will Nataliya Onyschenko who will be showing her amazing skills with Shellac art using additives. I believe they want me to show how the additives can be used in the salon with L&P and Brisa gels.

For more information contact Sweet Squared 08452106060. Its free and it's all day.

Im really looking forward to the additives launch in Leeds on the 23rd. I was lucky enough to go to the last demo too where we got a sneak preview of the additives :)

If anyone is going from the Blackpool area and is stuck for transport they can jump in with me :)
Vicki x

I am not yet registered at s2 but can i still come on that day? I am struggling to get my hands on my certificates?? Xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

How do I find the address for Leeds can't believe it hubby said he will take me yeeeaaahhh x

Oh yay!!!

There's an open day at Fingertips then? So relieved, I'm WAY too pregnant to make a journey to Leeds or Manchester!!!!

It's bad for me though, I spend soooo much each time I visit Fingertips lol.

Can't wait for the leeds day will be there bright and early with my bells and bows on after comin round in Maccy ds for brekki rofl

Can't wait for the leeds day will be there bright and early with my bells and bows on after comin round in Maccy ds for brekki rofl
Don't forget me, your directionally challenged pal :) x

Wish you were coming to Edinburgh so jel :) xx

Latest posts

Back