CND descriptions needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
I am currently working on my website and want to included a page that highlights the differences between CND nail enhancement systems and I am struggling to put it into words.

I use all the systems as I know each client has different preferences on application technique, but I am really struggling with the reasons why you would chose l&P over gel and vice versa.

I was taught that L&P is the toughest of all systems and is ideal for clients that are tough on their nails as well as being the perfect answer for serial pickers and bitters.

but what about gel? is it the flexibility piece that make it attractive - it's not as rigid as l&p right? what kind of client would these be suited too?

And then where does Brisa lite sculpting fit in? is this geared towards clients that already have natural nail in good condition but want extra toughness?

Thanks Geeks
Jackie

i dont do enhancements (yet) but am a cnd girl... have you tried looking throught the product profile sheets in the pro section at cnd.

i know for shellac and spa bits they tell you quite a bit about what the products is used for, what it contains and why its good. assume it would be the same for the enhancement products.

Firstly .. I do not think most clients have any idea at all about application techniques!

If you are CND then there is very little to choose between Rentention+ L&P and Brisa hard gel. They are both similar in technology and durability .. Sometimes clients want gel because they have wrongly been led to believe that gels are 'safer/kinder' to the natural nail. Some clients like the permanent shine of gels as opposed to L&P. It is YOUR job to advise about which is more suitable regarding flexibility vs. hardness etc. according to their lifestyle. Gel is not THAT much more flexible AND we all know that L&P suits 90% of all clients. So if in doubt go L+P.

As far as Brisa Lite goes .. You are spot on. Come on, Florence, you can do this. :up:

Firstly .. I do not think most clients have any idea at all about application techniques!

If you are CND then there is very little to choose between Rentention+ L&P and Brisa hard gel. They are both similar in technology and durability .. Sometimes clients want gel because they have wrongly been led to believe that gels are 'safer/kinder' to the natural nail. Some clients like the permanent shine of gels as opposed to L&P. It is YOUR job to advise about which is more suitable regarding flexibility vs. hardness etc. according to their lifestyle. Gel is not THAT much more flexible AND we all know that L&P suits 90% of all clients. So if in doubt go L+P.

As far as Brisa Lite goes .. You are spot on. Come on, Florence, you can do this. :up:

Thanks Geeg! What I meant about application techniques is just as you stated, some people prefer Gel application because they because they think L&P is hard on the natural nail or they have had a bad experience with it. I definitely want to give my customers the right choices based on their individual needs which I will asses during the consultation of their appointment, but for the sake of advertising my services on my website I was looking for generic descriptions of the services that will have the customers thinking "oh that's the kind of nails I have"

Well that is very interesting, because CND have just finished preparing a little quiz for clients to take which will tell them exactly which system will be right for them. Quite clever. Turns out, I am a B girl. Available soon I'm sure! :Love:
Love CND.

Well that is very interesting, because CND have just finished preparing a little quiz for clients to take which will tell them exactly which system will be right for them. Quite clever. Turns out, I am a B girl. Available soon I'm sure! :Love:
Love CND.

Perfect!

Love CND.

I'm a B girl too :)

Florence, hold that thought, and hold on to your hat!

Teases! I want to be a B girl too :) x

How do we get this quiz ?

Latest posts

Back