CND discontinued products for 2014

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vexed Violet looks great over 1 coat of Overtly Onyx...:) I use MOP over all my glitters before top coat...have to stock up on that!

I'll have to try that one!

I really hope that Hotski to Tchotchke won't be the next to be discontinued, I've had my suspicions ever since Vinylux came out and I saw it wasn't available in that.

That's what I was thinking, do you use it a lot? I rarely use it but I do really like it!

I really hope that Hotski to Tchotchke won't be the next to be discontinued, I've had my suspicions ever since Vinylux came out and I saw it wasn't available in that.

Oh please don't say that, I would be so gutted if it was discontinued - I use gallons of it. I couldn't believe it didn't come out in Vinylux, again I would sell loads of it if I could get it!

Karaxxx

That's what I was thinking, do you use it a lot? I rarely use it but I do really like it!

Very popular for summer, especially toes. And I like it on myself :D

Oh please don't say that, I would be so gutted if it was discontinued - I use gallons of it. I couldn't believe it didn't come out in Vinylux, again I would sell loads of it if I could get it!

Karaxxx

I know, it's such a great colour and really different, I'd be gutted if it went. But what other explanation for it not being in Vinylux? x

I love Hotski too its very popular with my girls !

sad to see both VIP's going :( both are used a lot for ladies that don't like too much glitter just subtle

:cry:

I thought gold VIP was staying ?

I thought gold VIP was staying ?

No unfortunately it's not and you can't even buy it from S2 anymore as it's out of stock. I rang S2 and as my above post states they are going, once stock runs out that's it. Xx

I just spoke to S2 the following CND Shellac colours are being discontinued:
Gold VIP
Silver VIP
Mother of pearl
Moonlight and roses
Iced coral

Silver VIP is still in the catalogue and will be sold until stock runs out. The others that don't appear in the catalogue are because they're sold out. I hope this clarifies a few things ;) x

I hope that helps x

No unfortunately it's not and you can't even buy it from S2 anymore as it's out of stock. I rang S2 and as my above post states they are going, once stock runs out that's it. Xx

Oh no 😂

It seems that the Callus Smoother replacement grits are no longer avaialble, I called s2 but they couldnt confirm either way.

What are you ladies using instead of these? Is the new Microplane up to the job? Which one are you using?

Maybe we could log an official request to save a colour, as they listened with Ruby Ritz and brought that back. For me it would be Silver VIP if I could only save one.

I'm not sure if we would go through S2 or direct to CND to log this, does anyone remember how it worked for Ruby Ritz? It may be pointless, but it aint ever over for me until the fat lady sings and I'd rather do something than just express my grief for my favourite. :cool:

Maybe we could log an official request to save a colour, as they listened with Ruby Ritz and brought that back. For me it would be Silver VIP if I could only save one.

I'm not sure if we would go through S2 or direct to CND to log this, does anyone remember how it worked for Ruby Ritz? It may be pointless, but it aint ever over for me until the fat lady sings and I'd rather do something than just express my grief for my favourite. :cool:

I would join this. Silver VIP would be my choice too. I would like to keep both though. They are so lovely, why are they getting rid! 😭

I have managed to pick up Gold VIP from Ellisons today.
Not sure if that helps anyone but thought I'd mention it

nailsupplies.us still has moonlight & roses - if anyone really wants a spare or two!

Silver and gold VIP are in stock at sweet squared at the moment x

Latest posts

Back