CND Distributor only?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnap

Reaction score
Im a bit too wary about ordering online (other than from the site itself) but it appears to be only ordered by distributors.
There are none in my area...I've checked out 1 online that seem quite...unorganized. Not to be too picky on a website, but messy unclear websites are somewhat of a red flag to me.

Anyone in Canada use CND and know a distributor I can contact? I am only looking for the starter/tester pack to try out....

Im a bit too wary about ordering online (other than from the site itself) but it appears to be only ordered by distributors.
There are none in my area...I've checked out 1 online that seem quite...unorganized. Not to be too picky on a website, but messy unclear websites are somewhat of a red flag to me.

Anyone in Canada use CND and know a distributor I can contact? I am only looking for the starter/tester pack to try out....

https://cnd.com/find-distributor

Thanks, I have tried that link. The main ones that come up (with websites) like Cosmoprof, abs, esps etc. are turning out to not be an option (either didn't have the tester Im looking for, or their registration policies have some roadblocks).

Thanks anyways, I was just checking if anyone had a personal one they'd recommend. I'm on hold right now with Cosmoprof to hopefully have the ability to register...

Thanks, I have tried that link. The main ones that come up (with websites) like Cosmoprof, abs, esps etc. are turning out to not be an option (either didn't have the tester Im looking for, or their registration policies have some roadblocks).

Thanks anyways, I was just checking if anyone had a personal one they'd recommend. I'm on hold right now with Cosmoprof to hopefully have the ability to register...

No worries, we do have a few Canadian geeks registered with us, so they may be able to help you.

Try dkbeauty its easy to register online

Latest posts

Back