CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubytues

Reaction score
Anyone else just got this email?

I have and came on here quick thinking I'd find out!!! Haha x

Exciting - I'm due some new polish and will work great alongside Shellac!

Me too the video was a big vague though not enough info, just teasing us lol, think this might be the big thing at the event??? Hmmm???

I have literally just watched it. I fear it may be another cat out of the bag just like all this years Shellac colours being released, so I'm saying nothing more. :wink2:

Ooooo just had the email and a nosey at the video! Gutted though :-( didn't give much away!

Just watched it! :)

This IS definitely 'cat out of the bag'!! :/

Yes just watched it so excited about the event xxx

i dont understand, why have the mods deleted all the previous threads relating to Vinylux, then CND send a global email telling us about it????

confused...

i dont understand, why have the mods deleted all the previous threads relating to Vinylux, then CND send a global email telling us about it????

confused...

Do S2 know this has been sent? If its like the Shellac "19" then I don't think they will be too happy, as I thought this surprise for release at the Event.....

Do S2 know this has been sent? If its like the Shellac "19" then I don't think they will be too happy, as I thought this surprise for release at the Event.....

oh dear.. humoungous cock-up me thinks.. i've been sitting on this for a few weeks. Seems like i held my tongue for nothing.. :-(

i think the email was intended for US techs only. I regularly get emails from them re: offers only available in the US. It would seem they cannot differentiate UK email addresses from theirs...

Last edited:
The video is now on Facebook on the Fingertips Centre and also Bournemouth, so it may be ok?

I think it was enough of a teaser to work out what it is.

The video is now on Facebook on the Fingertips Centre and also Bournemouth, so it may be ok?

I think it was enough of a teaser to work out what it is.

is it really??

Omg im soooo giddy, its so exciting ive watched the video 20 times haha :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back