CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well everyone .. I sat today and applied VINYLUX to hundreds of colour pops for something we are doing for the Spas and I have to tell you, it paints like a dream, and I did 2 coats of colour and a generous VINYLUX Top coat on each and it was dry in no time at all!

The funny thing was, it has been so long since I smelled that polish smell!!! lol I actually liked it. Think I WAS A BIT TIPSY ON IT as I worked for 4 hours non stop just polishing one after another but they were all dry and on the racks in no time. And no Base coat!! yay.

Got to tell you the colours are B E A Utiful. Something for everyone! :) You are going to love them .. and if you don't ... there's something wrong wi'cha!!!! ha ha.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this has been asked (or if its just really daft, in which case I will blame baby brain) but how long does it last on toes? I presume it will be like everything else and last longer on toes than fingers?

I'm sorry if this has been asked (or if its just really daft, in which case I will blame baby brain) but how long does it last on toes? I presume it will be like everything else and last longer on toes than fingers?

Absolutely it will. It has a great consistency and it has a subtly different LOOk about it ... like Shellac ... rich and juicy! Shine is like a mirror. lol

No one can ever say how long anything will last on clients as they are all so different with how they care for their nails and manicure. But I can say this, it will last longer than any other polish out there. How about that ... .will that do for you? :)

Absolutely it will. It has a great consistency and it has a subtly different LOOk about it ... like Shellac ... rich and juicy! Shine is like a mirror. lol

No one can ever say how long anything will last on clients as they are all so different with how they care for their nails and manicure. But I can say this, it will last longer than any other polish out there. How about that ... .will that do for you? :)

Haha. Yes I think it will! It sounds fab! Can't wait to try it out now :)

i have clients wanting these already :) CND never stop surprising us with amazing products

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Loving your feedback and enthusiasm over this Gigi, you're getting me even more excited about it!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've been telling all my clients about this and we are all excited. :)

Hope we can have a play soon!
Vicki x

WOW!! Loving loving the non Shellac Colours & truly hoping CND will bring these colours out in Shellac!!! They are beautiful!!

WOW!! Loving loving the non Shellac Colours & truly hoping CND will bring these colours out in Shellac!!! They are beautiful!!

My thoughts are that CND will be bringing the two lines closer together over time. It makes sense. JMHO

God Im so OCD, finally everything is going to match. CND all the way Im now at peace lol :D xx

God Im so OCD, finally everything is going to match. CND all the way Im now at peace lol :D xx

Just ordered mine from industry source yesterday and I CANNOT WAIT!

Purples Hon, Dark Dahlia looks to have more red tones. I put a very light dash on some white board to try and show you better - hope it works. Left is Regally Yours, Right is Dark Dahlia

Here are the last of the colours that are not existing Shellac colours, Impossibly Plush is stunning, has a lovely shimmer

I now have Gilded Pleasure on my tootsies, checked it after 9 mins - was dry to touch :Love: so I decided I'd put a sock on one foot to see if it leaves marks.

How did the sock test go? :)

How did the sock test go? :)

Not a mark! It's just awesome! I kept touching it because the polish just felt so hard so fast and I'm not talking touch dry it felt COMPLETLY dry.

I've been telling lots of clients about this and my enthusiasm is rubbing off on them as I already have pre-orders for matching shellac colours.

Not a mark! It's just awesome! I kept touching it because the polish just felt so hard so fast and I'm not talking touch dry it felt COMPLETLY dry.

How long did you leave it before putting the socks on!?

I can confirm that, completely dry in less than 8 min :)

Bare Beauty - I'm joining in, what colour socks did you have on? lol x

Is it not the 1st may yet :eek: x

I am so giddy can't wait thank you stephebaby my list has now groooooown loads !

I just bought Vinylux in Asphalt today as this was the only color they had at CosmoProf. I wonder if the Vinylux top coat will help prolong regular polish?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

How long did you leave it before putting the socks on!?

9 mins! :biggrin: I wasn't game enough to try shoes too but now I am regretting that I didn't. Maybe I should test how easily it removes and reapply and do a shoe test :wink2:

Latest posts

Back