CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! We have some remover now and are going to trial it today.
Thanks for your help 😀

I'm just wondering how everyone is finding the packaging now. I havn't ordered any more via courier and have bought from my nearest Academy instead, but as that's an average of a £50 ferry journey plus fuel I can only do that when I'm having to use the ferry for another reason.

I know that it was still inconsistent with regards to how well they were packaged when it was highlighted and a promise of improvement until a suitable solution was found, so how has it been for everyone lately?

Much improved!
New, sturdy, double walled boxes have been introduced and as a result no bashed up boxes!
Good to know that S2 really do listen to their customers' feedback!

Thanks Lynne, that's really good to hear.

Hi my order arrived this morning and vinylux packed in bubble wrap and boxed so all arrived perfect ...... Just ❤ S2

I see someone is selling these on eBay for £4.00

I see someone is selling these on eBay for £4.00

That is factually incorrect. No one on ebay is selling V at anything like that price.

The listing referred to is a multi variation listing & they are selling solar oil pinkies for £4. The price adjusts to £10.50 (plus £3.70 postage) when selecting V from the drop down menu.

I'm sure there are people under cutting the rrp. But that happens in all industries with all products. It isn't a sustainable business model so usually ceases pretty quickly :biggrin:

There are 200+ listings for V on EBay at the moment with a few that have purchased from Uk Distributor or Creative Academy's - as stated on their description.

Day 1 versus day 7. Pretty pleased with it. I'm quite a polish hater so this has definitely surpassed all my expectations and I'm proud to offer it as a mini mani/pedi at the salon.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372287181.706830.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372287181.706830.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 381
Day 1 versus day 7. Pretty pleased with it. I'm quite a polish hater so this has definitely surpassed all my expectations and I'm proud to offer it as a mini mani/pedi at the salon.

Good job ShannonU

Well thats me sold on Vinylux. Had as client on Wednesday ask me to order her two more colours. I've still not used it in a service though but im fine with that at the moment.

I applied pink bikini to my 10 year old daughters toes and grapefruit sparkle to her nails last thursday very quickly so no pep for a school disco and its still perfect, no chips at all. She's very impressed xx

Can I ask? Not sure if this has been discussed already so sorry if it has but.... What are the pros over Vinylux over Shellac? I mean how do you market Vinylux over Shellac given that Shellac has a 2 week lifespan? Thanks in advance. I'm not sure at the moment if it's worth getting in? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I ask? Not sure if this has been discussed already so sorry if it has but.... What are the pros over Vinylux over Shellac? I mean how do you market Vinylux over Shellac given that Shellac has a 2 week lifespan? Thanks in advance. I'm not sure at the moment if it's worth getting in? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't market it over Shellac. Vinylux is a nail polish so is for your usual nail polish clients. It's also a great option for pedicures as not everyone wants Shellac on their toes and Vinylux has an 8.5 minute dry time. I have personally started to replace all my other polishes with it.

There are other threads, and maybe some posts on this one also, all about the pros of Vinylux.

Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned already!!! Too much to read, do you have to remove the polish with CND products?

Hi, sorry if this has been mentioned already!!! Too much to read, do you have to remove the polish with CND products?

CND Nourishing Remover works faster, better and more thoroughly than any other remover. Do you HAVE to use it? No .. But if you want to work smarter not harder you will.

Thank you!!

I am just thing do the clients come back to the salon to have it removed?

Sorry I am new to this, just bought the kit today! :)

X

Thank you!!

I am just thing do the clients come back to the salon to have it removed?

Sorry I am new to this, just bought the kit today! :)

X

If you explain how to do it properly, they can remove at home with an Acetone remover. You can also make some money by selling the the V-Move tubes specially for home use and available from S2 ... You'd be kind of silly not to! :hug:

Latest posts

Back