CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few clients that have gel or L&P and then shellac over the top I'm loving that I can use this instead of 'wasting' Shellac but not compromise on the colour choice.
I know it's not wasting really but over an enhancement it doesn't add any more strength. And it cuts my service time down too and believe me it's important with my timings.
Vicki x

I have a few clients that have gel or L&P and then shellac over the top I'm loving that I can use this instead of 'wasting' Shellac but not compromise on the colour choice.
I know it's not wasting really but over an enhancement it doesn't add any more strength. And it cuts my service time down too and believe me it's important with my timings.
Vicki x

Very good point! This would be great for enhancement clients that love colour. And it only takes 8 and a half mins to dry so not a huge deal really.

I found out about Vinylux accidentally a couple of months ago, and was sworn to secrecy! Now more info has been released I am getting very excited for The Event! Some of the colours look amazing! Can't wait to try it out :)

think this is going to be brilliant

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

if moonlight and roses is one of the colours i already have a waiting list!!have been searching for a polish like that for months xx

just seen the colours and no M+R!!

If you click on the Industry Source link above it shows you all of the colours

ooh pinkies!! I love mini polishes!! I so hope there coming to the uk!

You will all fall of your chair when you see the UK trade price!!!

The suggested retail price for Vinylux Weekly polish colour coat and Top coat is £9.95 each!!! And that's for you clients to buy!!! They are going to love that! And I'm sure you can guesstimate the trade proc from that!!!

I'm so flippin excited for new options...not to mention boosting retail sales!! ;)

See The Eds post about The Event xx

Excited!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So I take it at that price we wont need to adjust our current manicure prices too much.....?

I'm so flippin excited for new options...not to mention boosting retail sales!! ;)

Amazing for retail!!! I love retail, it's my kinda thing!! ... Who doesn't want to make extra money???

With CND Shellac there aren't many retail option compared to doing a facial say. So it's is an amazing opportunity to retail!!

You could do a CND Shellac service with CND Brisa Lite Removable Smoothing Gel underneath which will last 3 weeks... This is a great option to retail the matching CND Vinylux polish colour coat and top coat for the client to touch up the re growth and toes to match!! ... Kerrrrchinnngggg :) haha

The suggested retail price ? Does this mean we are likely to see this on eBay and amazon etc so not a professional only product anymore :-( and will s2 be retailing it ?

The suggested retail price ? Does this mean we are likely to see this on eBay and amazon etc so not a professional only product anymore :-( and will s2 be retailing it ?

For you to retail it to your clients!!!! :) lol

S2 are a professional distributor, do you really think they would sell it to anyone?!
They are a Professional supplier and will only supply to professional :)

It is a professional product that you can retail to your clients at £9.95 :)

Wow. I am so so so impressed with CND this year! They really are pulling it all out the bag for 2013. My clients and I have been waiting on matching polishes of the Shellac colours, and what have CND gone and done? LISTENED! Huzzah! Plus so many other benefits by the sounds of it...

For all those who are worried, Bio Sculpture do matching polishes and there really aren't any negatives as suggested, it won't lose you clients, it will gain you clients if marketed correctly. As someone else has already pointed out, there were always ladies and will always be ladies who like to paint their own nails, it will probably not revert your existing clients into DIYERS. What it will do is give your clients CONFIDENCE; a safety net if they are going on holiday, can't get into the salon, or just want a Shellac colour they can take home because they LOVE it! It really helps retail sales, encourages clients to have their toes done as well as their hands, and again as someone else has already pointed out - a better solution for enhancements with colour and by the sounds of it will improve the quality of our lives as nail technicians! :Love:

Last edited:

The ed said it will be available in selected salons only, so I would imagine it is as a professional a product as shellac in terms of only available to s2 & official distributor account holders, with the added bonus that WE may retail to our clients... Please someone correct me if I am wrong?

For you to retail it to your clients!!!! :) lol

S2 are a professional distributor, do you really think they would sell it to anyone?!
They are a Professional supplier and will only supply to professional :)

It is a professional product that you can retail to your clients at £9.95 :)

I hope you are right it's just when I hear retail it rings alarm bells like when dermalogica said to their beauty therapists that they would never retail and now they do, it upset a lot of people I know that's I different story I'm just hoping s2 stick to there good morals

I hope you are right it's just when I hear retail it rings alarm bells like when dermalogica said to their beauty therapists that they would never retail and now they do, it upset a lot of people I know that's I different story I'm just hoping s2 stick to there good morals

Well I personally think that's what set S2 apart from the rest! They are everyone's distribution partners! They want to help you with your business work with and along side you!!

And if you think about it they could have done it with any product they have, CND Shellac, Minx, Colour and effects but they don't so why would they start now?

They want to serve the pro, not stab them in the back!!

Latest posts

Back