CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg I've just thought how brilliant is this for pamper events??!

I've shunned normal polish now at events because of it smudging and not lasting and basically not necessarily getting me new clients. Have always gone for shellac, instantly dry and lasts but with Vinylux I can more than likely fit more people in at these evenings than I can offering a shellac service but with it drying fast people will love it and then when they realise it lasts longer than a normal polish they will think its a miracle!!!!and They can easily remove at home. I will still offer the shellac at these events but with both it's gonna be fab!!!

Gilded Pleasure looks gooooorgeous! I have a client who I know will fall in love with this instantly, she just loves the shimmers & effects. :love:

Amazing I can't wait for it. I do shellac but would never have it on my nails, one I can't keep it on, two I hate even the slightest growth, three i cant be bothered with waiting even ten mins to soak it off and four I'm a picker so this for me is perfect.

If it dries this quick and is as great quality as every other cnd product then this will be so good for my business at the end of the day people will always want to do their own nails so the retail opportunity for this is great, but lets face it people can't paint their own nails like they are done professionally so there will always be people who continue to come to salons to have them done.

:D:D:D

Told my clients about it.. they're already asking if i'll be stocking the full colour range!

need to clear a space on my wall for both racks.. :D:D

... And some people realise that less than 10% of colour on nails is done with a "gel polish"... therefore there is a phenomenally insane opportunity for professionals with the right innovation.

Ok... I'll shut up now before I am done for saying too much. If I'm not at The Event you know its because of this post.

Absolutely, its the other %tage that doesn't want a two week colour commitment and the other %tage that is always dissapointed with their regular polish manicure. This creates %???? huge earning potential for us and a huge client satisfaction %tage.

Win Win me thinks xxxx:Love::Love::Love:IT xxxx I am so excited I could eat a whole bag of Haribo's right now xxx

I'm so excited. Know quite a few of my clients are going to buy this!!!

Yeah 2013 is going to be a great year :)

Or is this just the excuse CND need to discontinue the current polish range and introduce a new one which is higher in price for a smaller bottle?? Mmmm?

Or is this just the excuse CND need to discontinue the current polish range and introduce a new one which is higher in price for a smaller bottle?? Mmmm?

Who cares if it is lol!!!

Seriously?

Everything I have read indicates it is the same size and roughly the same price as the colour and effects it replaces! Amazing when you think of the technology that is going in to it!

Well I have old CND polishes that are 15ml and when they discontinued those and bought out the effects range, these bottles are 9.8ml...... Not cheaper in price though.

Gilded Pleasure looks gooooorgeous! I have a client who I know will fall in love with this instantly, she just loves the shimmers & effects. :love:

Gilded Pleasure? Blimey sounds like a sex toy name! ;)

Well I have old CND polishes that are 15ml and when they discontinued those and bought out the effects range, these bottles are 9.8ml...... Not cheaper in price though.

Why would ground breaking brand new technology be cheaper in price?
For what the product is, we are fortunate to be paying a similar price to the color/effects range!!

Some people's scepticalness when it comes to product is very silly. JMHO x

Everything I have read indicates it is the same size and roughly the same price as the colour and effects it replaces! Amazing when you think of the technology that is going in to it!

Scratch that, I just double checked and vinylux are actually larger!! Going back to 15ml.

When I told my daughter about this she was so pleased, she wears shellac now and loves the colours, but in few months will only be able to wear polish for 3 days per week and chips opi in minutes, so this is awesome for her, she's already asked me to get extra bottles of fedora, rubble and 2 others just for her lol.

Told another client who chips anything and everything including l&p as plays netball and is heavy handed and she can't wait.

Personally it's a win win again from CND

You're right with the above which is WHY you are going to be blown away...:lick:

I saw Gilded Pleasure and can't wait to see it in the flesh and I also like the look of Darling Escape :)

This is exciting and will be fab for pamper parties!!
I don't get asked for normal polish that much but I am looking forward to it!!
Where can we see the colours??

Honestly wait. Till you see the price?! You will be eating your words!!

Latest posts

Back