CND Enamel Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Reaction score
Right, I'm thinking its time to re-stock on some enamels - I can't really go buy the whole CND range, especilly as I'm mobile, so was wondering if you guys could advise on what you are finding are the most requested/popular? I've got quite a few of the lights already and a few darks, but wanted to really get the latest "hot picks"?

one of the favourite pinks that my clients love is ' glam queen' my other top seller is 'moonlight and roses'

:D

Thanks for that Caroline....I must admit, I'm quite partial to M&R myself...keep using it alllllll up on me :p !

I'll definitely add Glam Queen to the list....

Any other top colours anyone :?:

looks as if in the last 3 months... our 15 biggest sellers are:

1. Negligee
  2. Cream Puff
  3. Moonlight and roses
  4. Rose Bud
  5. Lighten up
  6. Tutti Frutti
  7. Spike
  8. Strawberry smoothie
  9. Transparent touch
  10. Prom night
  11. Glam queen
  12. Flannels
  13. Gotcha
  14. Rebel with a cause
  15. Sheer contentment
    [/list:o]

I excpect when the Lulu collection is released that most of those colourse will be on this list as well. They are very cool.

Hope this helps

This is brilliant because I was going to ask this question myself, as i am going to Leeds to buy my CND Enamels today with it's free rack! I am really excited! :D

The Lady in the shop with the blonde hair was really helpful, and also this younger guy who came in was a great help too, he said if I go in today they will advise me of the most popular colours and help me decide. (He is going on holiday for two weeks though, so really I should go and move my backside and get dressed!) :oops:

Excellent - thanks for that Geek :salute: ....I am now armed with my shopping list and flexible friend and heading off to raid the racks in the Loughton 1SNS!

BTW, is there any way you could maybe set up a permanent area showing current top picks as we go through the seasons?

Oh, and another BTW....what do you think about my other post regarding Super Shiney AND Speedey....I just thought it was odd to see the instructions on the Speedey box that you apply Super Shiney first and then Speedey which is unusual ...putting on two top coats - I'd never noticed those instrutions before? Although you recommended SS (being slower drying = longer lasting), it seems that CND are suggesting that you use SS initially and then Speedey for topping up every couple of days to prolong polish quality?

Where I live, Jiggy is very popular too. The Lulu collection is out here but I haven't had a chance to go to the store to get it. I LOVE the packaging though....where can I get that hat ?? ;)

just had to tell you - spike (#7 on THE list) is my fav red of all time!!!

It's spectacular with a clear rhinestone in the top corner of every nail!!!!

Sam has mentioned this but FLANNELS is spectacular on - A MUST!! The Lulu collection has 8 new french manicure colours for 'french twists' (french mani with a twist) you all know what I mean! :ack: Summer Colours are wild - just 4 and collection is called Bazaar (Turquoise, screaming bubble gum pink, watermelon and metallic orange) - not out yet so don't all go nuts at once!! BTW did anyone mention Satin Sheets and Orange-a-Peel - also popular at the mo!! 8) Just thought I'd add my 2p!! :rolleyes: ;)

mrs geek said:
Sam has mentioned this but FLANNELS is spectacular on - A MUST!! The Lulu collection has 8 new french manicure colours for 'french twists' (french mani with a twist) you all know what I mean! :ack: Summer Colours are wild - just 4 and collection is called Bazaar (Turquoise, screaming bubble gum pink, watermelon and metallic orange) - not out yet so don't all go nuts at once!! BTW did anyone mention Satin Sheets and Orange-a-Peel - also popular at the mo!! 8) Just thought I'd add my 2p!! :rolleyes: ;)

Crumbs Mrs G...this shopping list of mine is now the length of a till roll :)! I just can't keep up with Creative! Saying that, I don't think I've even seen Flannels in my store or orange-a-peel? What kind of colour is Flannels - its not listed in my book at all....mind you, nor is o-a-p :huh:?

Well, I think my flexible friend is gonna have to bring her little sister along for the ride too cos I've just been going through the catalogue and I quite fancy a new tech table for myself too....you sure there isn't anything else I need to add on in readiness for my Monday morning pilgrimage to the temple of worship that is my local 1SNS?!

Incidentally, what's the rough timeframe for these new colours?

I think it would be great to have the top ten colours available to us on a regular basis, loads of work probably but we would be oh so grateful.......
BTW how many polishes do you have to buy to get a free rack??????
And how do I get a colour chart??????

debbiepromotions said:
I think it would be great to have the top ten colours available to us on a regular basis, loads of work probably but we would be oh so grateful.......
BTW how many polishes do you have to buy to get a free rack??????
And how do I get a colour chart??????

Great idea 'bout top 10 colours! Call Customer Care for a price list / colour chart and they'll send it to you - 0113 275 5719!! ;)

[quote="hollyballooSaying that, I don't think I've even seen Flannels in my store or orange-a-peel? What kind of colour is Flannels - its not listed in my book at all....mind you, nor is o-a-p :huh:?

Flannels is this amazing in-ya-face pink, like Tutti Frutti but deeper and more classy! O-A-P- is really, really matte Orange! Summer colours in by June/July! will try and give a deadline when I get back to the grind!! ;)

Thanks Mrs Geek but will they send me a colour chart when I haven`t had any of their training yet?

We restrict liquid and powder ONLY - also we would need proof of cert to supply manics & pedics products but you are welcome to use treatments etc until you have done the training! ;)

Thank you,
I`ll ring them for a colour chart then. When I go up for my acrylic course next week I`m also going to book for a manicure one but I have to wait until July for that apparently, but I`m hoping they`ll let me buy the kit next week.

hi when does the bazaar collection come out? vicky x

mrs geek said:

Hello again Mrs Geek!

Just thought I'd say that, following your tips, I got all the colours mentioned, including the new Lulu collection...I haven't stopped experimenting with it since - the combinations are endless...clients?...they'll be lucky if I've got any left at this rate ;)! All I need now is the Bazaar collection next...

you remembered..... :shock: not long now - promise! ;) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back