CND enhance- few questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilenailsbfd

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here although I've been lurking for a few days. Il try keep it short as my phone keeps logging me out!

You all seem friendly and helpful :) I've just booked my CND enhance course at sweet squared after a bad experience at college. What's about standard for waiting times? Mine doesn't start till October and im so excited! Also was everyone happy with the course content? Last of all what's in the kit? :)

I can't wait to get started and I hope I meet lots of geeky friends here too, you all seem friendly and helpful x

sorry waiting time for what? and as for the kit im not sure but apparently you get alotand everything you need did you not ask when u booked? called lol xxx

Sorry I ment to say waiting time for the course from when you book till it starts. Do they only do a few courses per year?

No I didn't ask I suppose I should of done really I already asked the poor woman 101 questions I think she may have put phone down if I asked anymore haha!

Sorry I ment to say waiting time for the course from when you book till it starts. Do they only do a few courses per year?

No I didn't ask I suppose I should of done really I already asked the poor woman 101 questions I think she may have put phone down if I asked anymore haha!

Ha ha :green: she definitely would not put the phone down and will be happy to answer all questions.

Award winning education speaks for itself ... 3 times winners of the best industry education award. They run hundreds of classes and they are normally full at S2 so think of it as validation of your great choice and enjoy your summer and look forward to October.

The kit is awesome ... Great value at a very special student price and chock full of products.

Hi are you doing the course at Leeds with Kelly? If so you'll love it! I did the L+P and Brisa courses last year before the education program changed but I'm sure they're very similar. It was great! The kit was fab, couldn't believe how much stuff you get! Beware though, the classes will leave you wanting to learn more and more, their education is so good!! Feel free to message me with any questions and I'll try answer best I can :)

Latest posts

Back