CND enhancement course at SS in Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Norris

Reaction score
Well, last week i completed my first three days of the above course, thoroughly enjoyable and although i have already started a business of my own, i learnt a lot...you get homework and everything its fab...very much looking forward to May 8-11 when the nail enhancement bit starts...well worth money up to now :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Glad your enjoying your course. I'm doing the complete course on the 2nd of july at ss Leeds. Bit of a silly question but does the carpark get busy? I'm just worried as im driving from bingley and don't know where else I can park if it full, silly u know lol x

I'm afraid it does..i travel from Hull and on the first day had to park in the McDonalds car park next door :)

Perhaps they could build one of those spiralling drives that you see in shopping centres so that you can park on the roof but make it out of acrylic with a load of nail art on the Walls on the way up. (sorry, I've had a wine).:lol:

Ha ha i'd like some of the wine your having...good idea :)))))

Latest posts

Back