CND files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
Hiya all

Am new to creative only finished my course this week, in trainign we only got shown the 'black grit' what other files are good? I have done nails a few month before i done my course and i was using 'smoothie' file or just a cheapie from the wholesalers.

whats the best for blending, shaping, finish, rebalance??

Also if you have any tips about anything please tell me... :green:

Thanks xx

As you can tell from all the threads on files its a personal thing as to which one you prefer! Have you thought about buying a trial pack.. you get 12 of the best and can then decide which ones you prefer to use..
personally i LOVE..
Blizzard 100/180 for taking down length and shaping
Outblack padded 120/240 and the padded Boomerang 180/180 for refining and finishing
the good old Kanga
My other Boomerang 240/1200
cant live without my girlfriend and glossing block.
hth

As you can tell from all the threads on files its a personal thing as to which one you prefer! Have you thought about buying a trial pack.. you get 12 of the best and can then decide which ones you prefer to use..
personally i LOVE..
Blizzard 100/180 for taking down length and shaping
Outblack padded 120/240 and the padded Boomerang 180/180 for refining and finishing
the good old Kanga
My other Boomerang 240/1200
cant live without my girlfriend and glossing block.
hth

i know what you mean about it been a personal thing.

Thats a good idea about the trial pack.

GOD i hate been new to stuff!! :lol:

Thanks xxx

i know what you mean about it been a personal thing.

Thats a good idea about the trial pack.

GOD i hate been new to stuff!! :lol:

Thanks xxx

Mate i know!! Im only just out of a creative conversion so i am re-learning and breaking old habits! But thats the beauty of this joint.. get great tips and So many people have helped me to start feeling confident with my work.. and thats half the battle hey! You should enter the salon nails comp.. It will be a fantastic learning experiance..
Good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back