CND French Mani

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
I am having a poblem with my french polish drying.....Well im not but some of my clients are....

My question is:

Has anyone compared the drying time for the new CND polishes, do they dry much quicker???

I am applying very thin coats and finishing with a coat of super shiny, they seem to be taking much longer to completely dry than a regular coloured CND polish...

All my problems with nails seem to be with the colour white lol lol

I have done a few French Manicures with the new Colours and am finding so much quicker I am taking maybe 5 mins off a set.
They are defiantly much quicker and easier to apply than the old colours.
Sorry hun not much help really:hug:

I am applying very thin coats and finishing with a coat of super shiny,

I would suggest Air Dry as your top coat. It's the best top coat I've ever used! :)

Ive got that.......Its always touch dry when they leave.....its the setting right through thats taking the time....

Ive got that.......Its always touch dry when they leave.....its the setting right through thats taking the time....

Have you tried the Solar Speed Spray? I haven't yet, as I still have Dry & Shine, but I hear it's FAB! Good luck!

Hi girls tried em all and I totally rate the heat dry topcoat (CND) and blast with my minx lamp - totally dry - no ifs no buts!
If you dont have the minx lamp I also use IBD UV dry topcoat under my UV lamp - same results!
All my clients go out with perfect polish every time as these products cure the polish ( a lot quicker than an air dry product) . I dont take risks by assuming clients wont put their hands in their purse or pocket ! I play it safe and they thank me for it!!
BUT it comes at a cost which is included in my service!
Hope thats a bit of help to you - I recomend them as they work and clients should leave with a perfect polish as a proffessional service - my responsability - thats what they pay me for!!
Try them - I guarentee they will improve your service and save time - money well spent!
Jayneym

I have all of the above & yes in the majority they work very well....It only seems to be french that dont dry through as quick......

I am really putting on thin coats...maybe the 2 coats are still a little too thick...

2 coats of base pink or 2 coats of white? I would only use one of each:)

Latest posts

Back