CND - Guilty of...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkeedee

Reaction score
cruelty to Bank Accounts!!!
My poor little bank account has barely had time to recover from the shock of paying for THE EVENT ticket and now the threat of NEW SHELLAC COLOURS and BRISA LITE is hovering menacingly on the horizon :eek:.

Not sure how much the poor undernourished little thing can take!!!

Hilarious!! 😂

Mine has £20 in it! They have cleared me out, I think I'm going to have to take another loan out! They're killing me :o xx

You are so right Diane doesn't help when you have mates who talk you in to going to 'The Event' as well hehe really can't wait for the next couple of months though so excitabubble hehe

That is too funny. 😀 Mine is empty too, but only because I am saving my money for pro beauty.

I wonder if i'll ever get to the stage where i think "right i've got everything i could possibly need for nails" and stop buying stuff? Everytime i buy something i say to my hubby "that's it now i don't need anything else". Hopefully CND will give us a rest soon and let my bank account gain a bit of weight :)

I wonder if i'll ever get to the stage where i think "right i've got everything i could possibly need for nails" and stop buying stuff? Everytime i buy something i say to my hubby "that's it now i don't need anything else". Hopefully CND will give us a rest soon and let my bank account gain a bit of weight :)

there will always be something hun! ive just stopped buying nail stuff from everywhere else, cnd has all we need lol

Sell body parts :)
Vicki x

Sell body parts :)
Vicki x
Ha, good idea :) not sure mine are worth much tho. Am thinking of sending the kids up chinmeys but unsure if its still legal :(

Might be still legal but no chimneys to send em up rofl could flog sophie though might make a few quid pmsl

Latest posts

Back