Quantcast

CND Gypsy Go Go

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

haynails

Beauty therapist and course provider
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm in need of a cnd nail polish in the shade of gypsy go go but don't think sweetsquared sell it anymore. Does anyone have one that I can buy, new or used?? X

aayspa

Reaction score
Hi,

Was Gypsy go go the coral/orange with the gold glimmer in it?

Why not use tropic coral with either gold shimmer or pearl effect over the top?

Sorry if i'm imagining the wrong colour here, been a while since these old colours were about and my memory isn't always the best!

x

twid

Reaction score
Hi,

Was Gypsy go go the coral/orange with the gold glimmer in it?

Why not use tropic coral with either gold shimmer or pearl effect over the top?

Sorry if i'm imagining the wrong colour here, been a while since these old colours were about and my memory isn't always the best!

x
I've got the colour, only 1 so cant part with it, but you're right that would be a pretty good match. It's a bit more orange/coral than Shellac Hot Chillis but with the same sort of shimmer effect.

If you wanted it in Shellac how about trying Tropix under Hot Chillis, that would be fairly close I'm guessing.

Karaxxx

haynails

Beauty therapist and course provider
Reaction score
thanks for your help girls, yes that is the colour im looking for. its for a friends wedding. i wont be doing the nails as im going to be off having a baby so just wanted to buy her a bottle to do herself! i have some of my own left but as its so hard to come accross i dont really want to part with it lol! will keep looking tho x

Latest posts