CND help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salsaqueen

Reaction score
Can somebody help me please, Im new to this site. I took a manicure and pedicure course in April and qualified at the end of June for VTCT certificate, the problem is, having enjoyed this course so much, I decided to carry on and complete the whole beauty therapy NVQ level 2 course. For my training I used CND products, which I completely love, though as I am now doing the Beauty Therapy course I do not hold a Mani and ped cert as they have decided to give me a NVQ Level 2 Cert, rather than an individual cert for, each completed unit. So my problem being, I need a certificate number to order anything from sweet squared, can I get round this anybody, will they accept copies of my completed logbook. Any info would be greatly appreciated, as I love CND products.
progress.gif

Hi Doll

I believe you will have to train with CND before you can buy any products from them... hth xx

yes you can only buy from sweet squared if you have trained with them

The best thing to do would be to ring them direct in the morning, they're the ones who will definitely know the answer to your query and be able to help and advise you accordingly.

0845 210 6060 and/or Welcome - Sweet Squared

hth's

Thanks for your help everyone appreciate it, sorry for the late reply. Will get on to them asap, I love their products they are fab, and would really want to try their Minx, looks amazing. Thank you.

I am sure if you call and speak to one of their customer service advisors you will get the advice you need.
Yes you do need to be qualified to buy their L&P and Brisa Products but having read your post I am sure there will be a bit of leeway regarding the manicure products if you are are mani/pedi trained in a College that uses their products.
Hoewever only S2 can answer this question, so best to speak to them.
Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back