CND Images

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I am just starting to build my website and I am not sure who I need to contact now to get permission to use CND images. Do I need to go through the US?

I am just starting to build my website and I am not sure who I need to contact now to get permission to use CND images. Do I need to go through the US?

I think if you are tranied with CND you can just use them.

I would hang fire tho cos i think they are changin all the images with the logo changing.

xxx

No, you can't just use them - you do need to ask permission.

It used to be via Designer Nails/Hyperion, they would ask which images you wanted to use and then you would let them view your website with the images (with a copyright sign through them) in place, then if they agreed you could use them they would send you the high resolution images to replace the copyrighted ones.

With the current Hyperion situation I would contact the US and ask their permission.

Jackie

Why not take your own pictures, they would be a more accurate representation of your work (and what your potential client was to expect from you). Unless of course the were "product line" pictures.

Why not take your own pictures, they would be a more accurate representation of your work (and what your potential client was to expect from you). Unless of course the were "product line" pictures.

They are indeed product line pictures that I am after Carl. I will eventually add a gallery to my website so that peeps can see what I have to offer.

I am just about to try and find out where to send my new business cards for aproval and was wondering the same thing myself the other day..so will watch this space!!

Latest posts

Back