CNd induction - Nail trainer as model?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Garfield*

Reaction score
Hi, I am hopeing to book myself for the CND L&P induction running in October, but will have probs finding a model that can get there for 1pm.:rolleyes:

I read on the website that you could use a nail trainer for the induction if you cant get a model, but in the porfolio it says you need a model. Just wondered if anyone could clarify this for me?

:hug:

I used a nail trainer for mine but to honest wished I had a real model. Have you tried asking on here if there are any local geeks who would mind being your model?

Yea, i will prob try that if non of my clients can do it, but thought as a last resort i could take my trainer hand. (though i do find it harder to work with!!):green:

Are you training in leeds,i might be able to come for you,dependig o the date x

yes, it will be leeds Becki, its on the 17 Oct, if you could do it id be very grateful!!!:green:

What time? Oops it says 1pm lol

I can do it for you hun,just give me a day or so to sort someone to pick little un up from school,if you want to pm me i will give you my number and we can sort it out chick,it will be lovely to meet you x

Thanks Becki, will give you a ring.xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back