CND L&P end of May?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
:eek:IV SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD, IT KEEPS ME AWAKE!

1. long shot, but..... is there anybody doing the above course at the fingertips centre?
2. Once I finally master the above can I then go onto shellac and minx or would I need further training?
2 Im a mum of 4 so I think I will pretty much be working from home, is there any special requirement or will I be advised of all that at my training?

Anybody? :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

hi, you are on the best course avalible!! you will do just fine. yes once you have trained in nails you can go ahead to shellac, brisa ect ect.
all your questions can be answer at sweet squared. give them a call if you have any concerns about other courses.
regarding working from home, i see no problem with that. plently of geeks on here work from home and do really well.
x

hi, you are on the best course avalible!! you will do just fine. yes once you have trained in nails you can go ahead to shellac, brisa ect ect.
all your questions can be answer at sweet squared. give them a call if you have any concerns about other courses.
regarding working from home, i see no problem with that. plently of geeks on here work from home and do really well.
x

He means .... All your questions can be answered by the Fingertips Centre ... Lol. 01313333180

:hug: yup, they seem lovely there but feel a dit daft asking 101 questions as Im totally new to it all! :confused:

:hug: yup, they seem lovely there but feel a dit daft asking 101 questions as Im totally new to it all! :confused:

Well you shouldn't feel daft and they are quite used to 101 questions from people who are new to it all! :hug:

Latest posts

Back