CND L&P Geeks LOOK!!! New Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we know why you were asking us what we would like out of the powers, its nice to see that the creative HQ take nail techs opinions on board and create the bits we want and makes our job easier, so thanks cant wait to have them in my drawer.

apologies, jackie jefford who most people associate with milton keynes is who i was referring 2.
Carloine, as a representative for EZ Flow you need to be very careful about statements like this as it can damage peoples businesses. CND's distributor in Milton Keynes does not in any way, shape or form sell EZ Flow. They sell CND.

apologies, jackie jefford who most people associate with milton keynes is who i was referring 2.
Most people would associate Jaqui with Salisbury which is where her Academy was before she went into liquidation. The sub distributor in Milton Keynes is Anne Swain and doing perfectly fine :)

Most people would associate Jaqui with Salisbury which is where her Academy was before she went into liquidation. The sub distributor in Milton Keynes is Anne Swain and doing perfectly fine :)
Milton keynes ditributes CND,not ez flow....i was bewildered as im going to Milton Keynes for my Spa conversion on Monday with Anne...

As for the new colours....im boring i love the nudes...ill have to venture on colours when im confident..LOL:lol:

But I would recommend still adding a bit of shimmer to them to keep them from looking like "press on nails" lol.

I personally dont like the shimmer look in Z2-3 to me that looks more like a press-on sorry chook, I CB the powder to almost completely match the nail bed, so they look like perfect flawless pink healthy nail beds :)

Confirmed release in NZ late January - early feb 2008

Sorry for being dumb
so this is the new creative stuff?
Ive not been catching up on here as much as i should. Has old creative gone that used to be i used to go to Milton keynes one is it still there
ill have to do search if not and find out where to buy creative products locally then
the one stop shop is still at Aspley Guis MK so don't panic:lol: this is some new aditions to their product range as well as new packaging for the whole range, must admit I'm looking forward to seeing it all

Latest posts

Back