CND L&P Geeks LOOK!!! New Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classy Claws

Reaction score
Went on the hunt for a PDF lastnight and OMG look what I found..... :eek:
subhead-promotions-nov-three-opaque-powders.gif

Neutral tones complement any skin tone and mask imperfections in the natural nail. A must for every nail professional.
  • Warm Pink – opaque
    Neutral Pink – opaque
    Cool Pink – opaque

0.8 oz (22 g)
    3.7 oz (104 g)
promotion-nov-three-opaque-powders.jpg

subhead-promotions-nov-perfect-color-bolds.gif

Bold. Bright. Brilliant. A core palette of bold colors for custom blending.
*Formerly Mosaic Powders Kit
  • CONTENTS: 0.8 oz (22 g) ea:

Red – opaque
    Yellow – opaque
    Blue – opaque
    Purple – opaque
    Orange – opaque
    Green – opaque
    Custom Blending Powder Guide
promotion-nov-perfect-color-bolds.jpg

subhead-promotions-nov-perfect-color-shimmers.gif

Shimmer. Glimmer. Glamour. A shimmery palette to add subtle depth and dimension.
*Formerly Metro Metal™ Powders Kit

Gold Shimmer – semi-sheer
    Black Shimmer – opaque
    White Shimmer – opaque
    Charcoal Shimmer – semi-sheer
    Brown Shimmer – semi-sheer
    Copper Shimmer – semi-sheer
promotion-nov-perfect-color-shimmers.jpg

subhead-promotions-nov-perfect-color-skin-tones.gif

Natural. Neutral. Nude. Custom blending shades to complement any skin tone.
*Formerly Custom Blending Kit

Warm Pink – opaque (new shade!)
    Neutral Pink – opaque (new shade!)
    Cool Pink – opaque (new shade!)
    Yellow – opaque
    Blue – opaque
    Brown Shimmer – semi-sheer
    Color Wheel
    Mixing Jars & Tool
promotion-nov-perfect-color-skin-tones.jpg

subhead-promotions-nov-better-value-open-stock.gif

Four specialty bold and shimmer shades now offered in larger open stock sizes.
  • 0.8 oz (22 g) ea:

Red – opaque
    Black – opaque
    Iridescent Glitter – sheer
    Silver Shimmer – semi-sheer
promotion-nov-better-value-open-stock.jpg

it ALL looks all new and fresh!

It all looks so nice! the new look is brill!:)

thanks for sharing x:green:

ohhhhh faberoony!

the new pinks are like a premixed cutom blend almost then? Are they similar in colour to the new gels?

Oh Crud!! I can see Leeds getting expensive!! lol

ohhhhh faberoony!

the new pinks are like a premixed cutom blend almost then? Are they similar in colour to the new gels?

I Imagine they are Flawless powders yes but this time correctly blended to Warm - Neutral - Cool tones... takes a bit of the guess work out of it

ohhhhh so excited.. i want some I want some NOW.. especially the shimmer pots.. NOW I SAY!!!

droooooooooooooooooooool!:green:

droooooooooooooooooooool!:green:

LOL I wonder how long us down here on the bottom of the planet will have to wait .... *Taps foot* :zzz:

OMG......i want them now now now!!!!:mad:

Better put more money aside for when i go to leeds!!:eek:

Damn i was at leeds yesterday,
the girl in the shop never said anything and i was wearing blinkers so i only bought what i went for (well almost lol)
i would have bought some of that if i had known
oh well hope they have that shop well stocked the week that Gigi is there cos looks like we are all going to be spending lots lol

You guys may have to ask when they are being launched in the UK

If its anything like the brisa Gels, they were out in the states late July but have only just been launched here last month.

Looks like they are getting everything the same for the gel and L&P ranges.

LOL I wonder how long us down here on the bottom of the planet will have to wait .... *Taps foot* :zzz:
Hopefully it shouldn't be too long, we didn't have to wait long for coloured gels.

I Imagine they are Flawless powders yes but this time correctly blended to Warm - Neutral - Cool tones... takes a bit of the guess work out of it

ohhhhh so excited.. i want some I want some NOW.. especially the shimmer pots.. NOW I SAY!!!

You are correct, these are premixed versions of flawless in new and improved packaging, and does take the guess work out of it. But I would recommend still adding a bit of shimmer to them to keep them from looking like "press on nails" lol.

All of the re-packaging and new names are to just keep everything simple and clean. No fancy names, just red, green, perfect pink, white, clear.

It's so nice, but sad since it took me so long to MEMORIZE all the names lol!!!

ALL of the color powders are re-packaged versions of the mosaics and the metro powders, so don't buy anything until you have used up your old product- you don't need to.

I have TONS to go through, and am anxious myself to get that pretty packaging in my cabinets ;)

For the Aussie Techs, I have just rung my local supplier and they have advised that we should be getting it before xmas. My supplier (Norris) had a discussion with creative last week about these products. Apparently they are to assist in the guess work in custom blending the natural nail plate. So bring it on!!!!!!

Sorry for being dumb
so this is the new creative stuff?
Ive not been catching up on here as much as i should. Has old creative gone that used to be i used to go to Milton keynes one is it still there
ill have to do search if not and find out where to buy creative products locally then

Fabulous! Cant wait!!! Will have to save some pennies for my next order!

They should land in the UK in January or very early February. The Brisa Bolds are out now, the Brisa Shimmers are sold out and on back order from CND. We should see these again very soon as we are looking into an emergency air order to get more in.

HTHs!

milton keynes now dist for ezflow nail systems.
Sorry for being dumb
so this is the new creative stuff?
Ive not been catching up on here as much as i should. Has old creative gone that used to be i used to go to Milton keynes one is it still there
ill have to do search if not and find out where to buy creative products locally then

milton keynes now dist for ezflow nail systems.
Carloine, as a representative for EZ Flow you need to be very careful about statements like this as it can damage peoples businesses. CND's distributor in Milton Keynes does not in any way, shape or form sell EZ Flow. They sell CND.

Latest posts

Back