CND L&P or Brisa Gel-which system do you prefer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xo_aBiii

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)

I'm currently looking at starting a CND course at my local Academy and am swaying between CND Naturally + Liquid and Powder or CND Naturally + Gel.

I was just wondering which system people preferred to use or find their clients prefer?

I am a total beginner!! So anyone who has done this course with any help or info would be great :D

I would like to be qualified in all systems but am hoping to maybe start with one course and do the other at a later date? I have looking into the CND Complete course but at the moment it just isnt possible funds wise and having the time off work :(

Thanks,

Abi xx

I use both systems! I think people naturally sway to one system over the other. I'm a liquid and powder girl, I prefer it and feel I'm better at it than brisa. I still do a lot of brisa though. Have a look around your area and see if you can find out what's more popular. Both systems suit different clients so its useful to have both. Hope that helps xx

I'd probably do liquid and powder first as I think it's easier to convert to gel if you are liquid and powder trained already instead of the other way round x

I'd probably do liquid and powder first as I think it's easier to convert to gel if you are liquid and powder trained already instead of the other way round x

I've heard this said a few times too. I've started with training in the liquid and powder in 2011 and now m doing my gel conversion. If you are planning on doing all systems at some point in the future, then personally I'd go for liquid and powder first to give you time to perfect it before adding gel later xx

Thanks for your reply I will take it all into consideration. I think looking to see whats the most popular will be a good idea. As Devine by Design said I may start using liquid and powder and later on convert to gels at a later date. Ids love to do the CND Complete but at present its just so difficult getting that time off work!!

Much appreciate it though ladies thankyou :) xxx

Latest posts

Back