CND L&P training course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzyBean91

Reaction score
Has anyone done the begginers CND course for L&P? what comes in the kit? I have a pretty extensive one already as ive been practising on myself and gathering CND products for a year or so now, I was just wondering if any CND geeks could tell me what to expect... super excited =D

Has anyone done the begginers CND course for L&P? what comes in the kit? I have a pretty extensive one already as ive been practising on myself and gathering CND products for a year or so now, I was just wondering if any CND geeks could tell me what to expect... super excited =D

I start it on Feb 1st in London, so if you don't get an answer by then I'll be able to tell you! I did email CND to ask if there was any chance I could get discount on the course as I already had a nail trainer hand but as I expected was told this wasn't possible. x

Oh gosh let's see if I can remember :

Trainer hand and replacement nails
Tips
Forms
Monomer (retention +)
Semi Sheer pink powder
Clear powder
White powder
2x plastic dappen dish
No.8 brush
Pusher
Tip cutters
Hotshot files
Kanga files
Boomerang files
Buffers
DSolve
Cuticle away
Cool blue
Scrub fresh

I would recommend you buy a brush case to Lee it protected and some more hotshot, kanga and boomerang files dkr practising!!
Also buy lots of colour wheels (eBay ones will do) and you will use hundreds of these :) xx

I start it on Feb 1st in London, so if you don't get an answer by then I'll be able to tell you! I did email CND to ask if there was any chance I could get discount on the course as I already had a nail trainer hand but as I expected was told this wasn't possible. x

I think I know one of the girls on this course - her names Joanna - she a lovely!! She does shellac already but WA ta to learn l&p too :) xx

I think I know one of the girls on this course - her names Joanna - she a lovely!! She does shellac already but WA ta to learn l&p too :) xx
ooooh yay exciting!! I'm a bit nervous as you'd expect, having wanted to do this course for so long, but so excited, and nice to know "of" someone who'll be there too!

In regards to the kit, this might be a silly question, but what does it come in?!! I currently keep forms, tips and my nail art brushes in a little toolbox, wondering whether I should bring it with empty to put it all in or treat myself to a new one :D xx

It doesn't really come In Anything so if also recommend you take your own case/trolley in the 4th day to bring it home! Your not allowed to take it home until day 4 and then you wil need to bring it back for days 5&6 to do rebalancing etc x

Latest posts

Back