CND lamp & Calgel lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pmcnaught0

Reaction score
Hi

I want to have 2 lamps set up on my nail table, to save clients swapping over arms! When I do Shellac can I use my Calgel lamp, as CND stated at my shellac course that I must use the CND Lamp! Is this a con to buy another of there lamps, or will the Calgel lamp suffice? And Vise versa with the Calgel, will the CND Lamp work for calgel?

Thanks

Please please please do a search!!! There are sooo many threads on lamps!!

A short answer to your questions is..

Shellac will only cure in the CND UV lamp OR the old Brisa UV Lamp

If calgel can be cured in a 36watt lamp then you CAN use the CND UV Lamp BUT if calgel has to be cured in the calgel lamp then that's what it has to be! The companies are not cutting there nose of to spite there face. The products have been made to be used as a system! So use them as a SYSTEM!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Please read this article and follow the links, it will answer all your questions and more...

UV Product Summary

Hi

I want to have 2 lamps set up on my nail table, to save clients swapping over arms! When I do Shellac can I use my Calgel lamp, as CND stated at my shellac course that I must use the CND Lamp! Is this a con to buy another of there lamps, or will the Calgel lamp suffice? And Vise versa with the Calgel, will the CND Lamp work for calgel?

Hi, I know this is a very old thread. Just wondering if you did use your calgel lamp with shellac. I'm in this position at the moment, I really want to invest in some shellac and was wondering if my calgel uv lamp will cure it ok. Thanks xx

Mrs Sleep, the advice given on the original thread still stands, you will only achieve a full cure of CND Shellac in a CND Lamp. If using a different lamp you cannot ensure a full and proper cure which can potentially lead to over-exposure and allergy, and product/service breakdown.

Latest posts

Back