CND lamp - NSI gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi all!
Hoping someone can help me here, can the CND shellac lamp be used with my NSI balance gels? Or will I need 2 lamps?

Thankyou!

I Would suggest you contact the nsi supplier/manufacturer as only they are able to answer this correctly

In the mean time take a read of the article below. It will help you understand gel products and lamp compatibility/usage

Uv product summary and lamp info

Hths

If the manufacturer says that any 36 watt lamp will do, then you can use the CND lamp. Or use Brisa Gel from CND which is compatible with the lamp and a gorgeous gel to boot! :D. Similar qualities to Shellac ... Hypoallergenic, no painful heat spike, smooths on curing, perfect colour stability and very easy to work with.

hi, i use the cnd lamp with NSI gels, not a problem according to NSI and they said its ok to use with polish pro aswell.

Hi

I also use my CND lamp to cure my NSI balance gels, as I use shellac and I love my balance gel and although I do have a 9 watt NSI lamp I find the 36watt CND lamp does a better job.

Thankyou for your help ladies! I think I'll go for the CND lamp, as I'm buying my shellac soon! :)

For those of you who do use the lamp, do you change your curing times? I seem to get quite bad heat spike with the lamp on my nails? Luckily only tried with mine! Xx

For those of you who do use the lamp, do you change your curing times? I seem to get quite bad heat spike with the lamp on my nails? Luckily only tried with mine! Xx
It is dangerous to willy nilly be changing cure times when you have no idea what you may be doing.

Heat spike is usually caused by too much product or when the product is used on thin and damaged nails! Especially when products are used that obtain a large amount of photo initiators.

Latest posts

Back