CND lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tara90

Reaction score
Hi all I'm just starting off as a nail technician, Im using ibd gel polish at the moment so I have a 36w uv lamp.
I'm doing the cnd training next month so not sure whether to buy the uv or the new led lamp for shellac, also would gelish cure with my uv lamp? Sorry for all the questions but just want to start off proper.

Hi Tara,

You will need a CND lamp in order to do the class.

Whereabouts are you doing the training?

Im doing it in Co.Clare, im definitely getting a
cnd lamp but wondering if I should invest in the led lamp?

I just got the new led CND lamp and I did a gelish application in it and it worked great .. My supplier said she has not had anyone have trouble with using this lame :) hope that helps

Im doing it in Co.Clare, im definitely getting a
cnd lamp but wondering if I should invest in the led lamp?

Ah with Olga? Fab!

Both lamps are awesome but the LED lamp is a faster cure time, much neater size wise and you never have to replace the bulbs so the higher price point pays for itself fairly quickly.
You should have received an email with what to bring to class, feel free to give us a call in Sweet Squared and talk through your options lamp wise. We are always happy to help!

Good thanks so much for the help
I just got the new led CND lamp and I did a gelish application in it and it worked great .. My supplier said she has not had anyone have trouble with using this lame :) hope that helps

Ah with Olga? Fab!

Both lamps are awesome but the LED lamp is a faster cure time, much neater size wise and you never have to replace the bulbs so the higher price point pays for itself fairly quickly.
You should have received an email with what to bring to class, feel free to give us a call in Sweet Squared and talk through your options lamp wise. We are always happy to help!
Yea its with Olga I can't wait, I ordered the uv lamp with the kit but im hoping ill be able to change it to led, ill give ye a call tomorrow.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back