CND LED lamp 2019

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JERSEY JOCK

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone got any reviews? I didn’t get on with their first LED lamp but interested in this new one, I’m still using the original UV lamps but they are looking a bit old now ( 9 years old)

I got one last week for pedicures. So far...

Pros...

Love that the base comes off so you just place it over the feet - no more clients scraping nails on the lamp

60 second cures so you shave a few minutes off your treatment time

Power cord attached securely into the back of the lamp and doesn't fall out easily like the power cord on the first CND LED lamp

Clients finding it really comfortable

Cons...
Doesn't have a countdown clock...just a light bar that moves along as the minute ticks by. To be fair, it's usually finishing by the time I've painted the nails so it's not really an issue.

Pricey but worth it for me as my clients are finding it really easy

Great, thanks for your reply, can I ask why your only using it for pedicures?

I already have 2 of the 1st LED lights for manicures (2 so that the client doesn't have to lean across and I don't have to move the lamp...and it gives me a back up as I'll never forget the Christmas my lamp broke and I had no back up [emoji33]).

If I didn't have those then I'd have used the new lamp for manicures too but this way I only needed to buy one not two.

Great, thanks for your reply, I have noticed that the launch of the new lamp hasn’t been big, not like previous launches, anyone have any thoughts?

Great, thanks for your reply, I have noticed that the launch of the new lamp hasn’t been big, not like previous launches, anyone have any thoughts?
That's very true. I couldn't find any reviews about it at all. Friends of mine who are nail techs have said it's just too expensive and have opted for other cheaper brands.

So wanting to purchase the new cnd lamp but I'm worried for my other gel products. I love using halo aswel as cnd. Will this lamp cure other gels?
Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back