CND LED lamp help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamitup

Reaction score
Is anybody else having major problems with the CND LED lamp? It is stressing me out so much, I've had lots of clients with problems with their nails peeling off or chipping away and lasting only a few days. My application is fine and I'm following all the right steps. I'm on my third lamp from sweet Squared as I've had problems with the lights not working and also problems with the power cord coming out. I'm at my wits end....

Assuming you are using Shellac base coat, color, and top coat, Shellac is basically a strong polish. Because its just a strong polish, its going to chip if the client is being too hard on their hands, which is almost 85% of all clients.

So, Shellac can't be something that its not meant to be, which, in most cases, is something that is so strong that it won't chip.

Im a guy. I personally wear color Shellac on my right hand for testing purposes and I like the way it looks. The edge will wear out but it won't chip on me. But then again im a nail tech with expertise in chemistry and nail products. So what do I know.

If you want something that is STRONG and is NOT a polish, use Creative Gel Play. But unfortunately I hear its not available in the UK. :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back