CND LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krr607

Reaction score
Hi, I am not working as a nail pro currently but still doing my own nails.
My old , antique, original cnd shellac lamp still works fine but I would love to buy the latest CND LED lamp.
However, it's a huge extravagance just for my own nails.
Any feedback on it? Will it cure even my really old shellacs (some are 5 years plus)?

Potentially no, not that old, I had a few old LED cure, some cured some didn't. Topcoat was also iffy.

If you're going to the expense of buying the lamp you'd be better off buying new colours and top & base. I do bundles on S2.

Potentially no, not that old, I had a few old LED cure, some cured some didn't. Topcoat was also iffy.

If you're going to the expense of buying the lamp you'd be better off buying new colours and top & base. I do bundles on S2.
Thanks Trinity. I think I will leave it, I can't justify the expense really if I needbto buy new polishes too.

Hi, I am not working as a nail pro currently but still doing my own nails.
My old , antique, original cnd shellac lamp still works fine but I would love to buy the latest CND LED lamp.
However, it's a huge extravagance just for my own nails.
Any feedback on it? Will it cure even my really old shellacs (some are 5 years plus)?
If it's just for yourself, there's no harm in working your way through the colours you have, trying them out on yourself and you can bin any that are past best. It depends how often they've been open closed, how much air in them, temp, etc. Some might be ok. Rem to also check top/base coats, like Trinity says.

UV lamps wear out with use over time. If you have the box type UV lamp, you can check the hours used on the led read outs. See your manual for instructions.

Ok, I admit it, I LOVE my CND UV lamp. I just change the bulbs when needed. I’ll probably use it forever. I have extra CND replacement bulbs.

UV lamps wear out with use over time. If you have the box type UV lamp, you can check the hours used on the led read outs. See your manual for instructions.
I renew the bulbs when necessary, just fancied the new lamp

I renew the bulbs when necessary, just fancied the new lamp

I liked the box lamp for curing toes especially. More room and not many smudges on the way in.

I liked the box lamp for curing toes especially. More room and not many smudges on the way in.
Both myself and my clients really like the newest cnd led light as you can remove the base plate for pedicures. Just pop the light over their foot, no more toe wriggling or smudging 👏👏

Latest posts

Back