cnd liquids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy13

Reaction score
Hi there, i hope someone can advise me on what cnd liquid and powder is good for preventing lifting and not getting air bubbles.

i have used perfect powders and retention liquid for a few years but have always had the the problem of air bubbles, i have tried EVERYTHING but still get them, i decided to try young nails products and i did not get any bubbles at all but i did get lifting which i have never got before, so i wondered if i should try a different mixture of cnd products.

hope someone can help xx

Cnd have just brought out new retention+ powders they are meant to prevent air bubbles. Have a look on tneir website, I had details sent through about them havnt bought any yet will find the message & post it for you. :)

Sorry Hun I can't copy & paste it, have a look on the s2 website.

I would try the new powders!! people are having a fab results with them!!

On the product profile for the New Retention + Powders its says

"New technology coat each powder particle with sculpting liquid eliminating microscopic air bubbles creating superior brightness."

I heard its almost impossible to make an air bubble with the new powders

Along with no air bubbles you also get -
• Superior clarity and brightness
• creamy dense workability
• A gorgeous, scratch-resistant, ultra-smooth finish

thank you so much, i have been reading a bit on the new retention powders and i see some people are getting lifting with it, i read you have to be firm and pack and pat it.

Latest posts

Back