CND logos does sweet squared have them now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Redesigning my price lists and website, as I'm Creative trained I would like to use there logos and maybe even a picture until I get a decent one of my own work. Just wondered if anyone knows if Sweet Squared have the logo's now?
Thought I'd ask here first as I know how busy they must be at the moment.
Thanks xxxx

probs best to just give them a call in the morning mate xx

Yes, Sweet Squared can supply you with all of that.

cool thanks Gigi x

Can you download them from the site?

I think you have to contact them, they give you some low-definition templates to use so that you can do your thang, then you send your ideas back. When they have approved of what you have designed they send you the proper hi-definition templates to use. Something simple like the image being made thinner can have an impact, you must follow strict guidelines for marketing purposes.

Hi guys,

Redesigning my price lists and website, as I'm Creative trained I would like to use there logos and maybe even a picture until I get a decent one of my own work. Just wondered if anyone knows if Sweet Squared have the logo's now?
Thought I'd ask here first as I know how busy they must be at the moment.
Thanks xxxx
contact sweet squared, but please also remember your local CND supplier in Scotland is back in the game again TOO!!! and are happy to help you with any queries.

Latest posts

Back