CND logos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys wondering where I can get the logos for CND as hyperion website is no longer there, tried going onto the CND american site but cant find a section for the logos. Can anyone help?

Thanks xx

can I e-mail the ones I downloaded to you,,,, do you think this would work or be allowed?

To be honest, I think you need to wait and get proper permission from the marketing department.

Checks need to be made and you need to provide your documentation where the logos are to be used.

I know in this current climate, this will be frustrating.

yup...I.have.been.waiting.weeks.now.for,permission.to.use,cnd.images,,,
I.understand,though.with.everything,thats.going.on.atm.xxx

I emailed on 23/07/07 and they replied the next day with the logo and confirmation.
Maybe that was before all the kefuffle though....

x

Best to hang fire now though girls....as it has already been mentioned on another thread I am not giving any secrets away.
Creative are updating their packaging and logo......will be launched in America soon, and once everything is sorted out with distribution here in the UK we will have it too!

Best to hang fire now though girls....as it has already been mentioned on another thread I am not giving any secrets away.
Creative are updating their packaging and logo......will be launched in America soon, and once everything is sorted out with distribution here in the UK we will have it too!

I know, it does sound very exciting doesn't it !

Do you know if they will still be using the iconic C or will that be changing as that is what I currently have on my web site and price lists ....

Marlise

I can't wait to see it!!!!!

I would just keep checking the Consumer Home Page - CND site....no doubt it will appear there first!!!

Correct me if I am wrong....but it already has!

I thought there was something different!! Im glad they have kept the 'c' icon though, it just wouldnt be the same without it!

i think i like the old logo better...the new one is cool though!

Hi,

Is it just the CND (font) that has changed ?

Marlise

They have taken away the words "Creative Nail Design" and replaced with CND

So does this mean that they will be refered to as CND now instead of Creative - like NSI or LCN?

Hi, just out of curiosity.. do you have to pay to use the logos? I dont use creative but use OPI and other products - i would like to have their logos on my website etc but didnt know how to go about it....

Hi, just out of curiosity.. do you have to pay to use the logos? I dont use creative but use OPI and other products - i would like to have their logos on my website etc but didnt know how to go about it....

Hi Emily,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but may I ask if you don't use Creative products, why would you want their logos on your web site ?

Marlise

I think you are confused - she wants OPI logos - that is how I read it LOL.

I think you are confused - she wants OPI logos - that is how I read it LOL.

Having re-read the post with a mug of tea, I think you might be right :lol: :lol:

I apologise, I'm fast asleep this morning, so please forgive me Emily !

Marlise

Having re-read the post with a mug of tea, I think you might be right :lol: :lol:

I apologise, I'm fast asleep this morning, so please forgive me Emily !

Marlise

Lol! I only just got round to reading this! No worries! :hug:
Any idea how I go about getting the OPI logo though?......:green:

Lol! I only just got round to reading this! No worries! :hug:
Any idea how I go about getting the OPI logo though?......:green:

Hi Emily,

The best thing would be to call OPI and talk to them directly. They would be able to advise you on what to do and how it works.

Marlise

Latest posts

Back