CND manicure line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you're right :)

Oh this makes me so mad and just contributes to my issues with CND and their lack of education and distributors that actually have what you need! I can't even get cuticle eraser!

I just bought the complete line of citrus manicure too, it's not cheap and like others I have clients who do not like the almond. I have been desperately trying to get hold of some Raw Earth stuff too as I have clients that love that. Not great when you are trying to get your business off the ground. Come on CND, sort this out!

Have there been any updates on a new pedicure or manicure range coming up?

I want to change over to CND for my mani's and pedi's but i don't want to waste my money on something that is going to be outdated soon.

The S2 site has packages on the mani and pedi pages with NEW marine intro pack and NEW almond intro pack...can anyone tell me if they are new or if they are the existing packs?

I will give S2 a call, but as it's sunday night, i thought i would try here first ;) xx

The marine and almond ranges are the ones that are staying. It's the citrus and earth products that are being discontinued x

The marine and almond ranges are the ones that are staying. It's the citrus and earth products that are being discontinued x

Well this really upsets me! I love the citrus range and my clients always comment on how gorgeous it smells and feels. I also specifically chose the citrus over the almond as I was worried about clients with an allergy to almonds.

Oh please tell me they're bringing out something new and better?!

Well this really upsets me! I love the citrus range and my clients always comment on how gorgeous it smells and feels. I also specifically chose the citrus over the almond as I was worried about clients with an allergy to almonds.

Oh please tell me they're bringing out something new and better?!

I'm totally with you on this one. I am also a lover of the citrus range as are my clients.

I'm sure something else will be coming along. CND wouldn't leave us with a product that many people are allergic to with no alternative. I'm not panicking yet x

I'm totally with you on this one. I am also a lover of the citrus range as are my clients.

I'm sure something else will be coming along. CND wouldn't leave us with a product that many people are allergic to with no alternative. I'm not panicking yet x

Well lets hope it's a better improved version of the citrus :D

I'll b excited to see what's new!!!

I'm heratbroken - love the whole citrus range.

How have I missed this awful news! I love my citrus range. I will be rationing what I have left from now on. Im glad marine is staying though, the peppermint cooling mask is a great summer seller. Hopefully cnd have something great up their sleeve that will soften the blow of losing the citrus range :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

you could add cherry and nutmeg sensation and set up a pretty ritual tray and call it cherry blossom manicure .
like this one I did ,
picture.php

Where did you get your bowl in a bowl (lol) from? It looks just like the one on the Almond Spa Manicure DVD, I need one for my manicures.

Latest posts

Back