CND Marilyn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
Hi all,just wanted to know what you do with yours?
I ordered this colour and when it arrived it didnt look anything like the colour on the chart
Anyway not to worry I thought I'll use it for something I'm sure.
Well I cant seem to get to grips with it-it just reminds me of a base coat!
HELP - what do you do with yours and has anyone else found this?
thanks guys
jayneym xxx

if i remember rightly - its opaque? not a sheer one? im sure i was told to use it as a camoflaugue polish x

Marilyn can be used on natural nails (and enhancements) to give a healthier 'glow' to the nailplate, it's only slightly pigmented, like clear with a hint of pink when it's applied.
For a camoflague enamel have a look at Negligee or Beau, they're both gorgeous colours :D

hth's a bit

Sandi knows her stuff - don't listen to me!! I got it wrong - oops slap wristys xx

Marilyn is a buff in a bottle

although its lovely on its own on the nail plate,you can use it as the main colour when painting an american manicure, really nice with a creamy white for the tip

Marilyn is a buff in a bottle

perfect description.!!!..........and yes it is good with Pointe Blanc for an amerian manicure.

perfect description.!!!..........and yes it is good with Pointe Blanc for an amerian manicure.

I love American Manicures might do one tonight, good call Izzi

Definitely marvellous for the American Manicure (glad to see some remember that there is such a thing) and that healthy natural look.

A buff in a bottle .. like it!!

Latest posts

Back