CND Marine Pedicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Look to spruce up my pedis for summer. I am about to invest in Callus Peel but just noticed the sea serum and wondered if its as/more effective and I want to change over from the earth spa pedi to the Marine one.

Any advice as to which scrub is better to get as there are 2. The Marine Sea salt scrub and Sea Scrub.?

Thankyou

Hi Geeks

Look to spruce up my pedis for summer. I am about to invest in Callus Peel but just noticed the sea serum and wondered if its as/more effective and I want to change over from the earth spa pedi to the Marine one.

Any advice as to which scrub is better to get as there are 2. The Marine Sea salt scrub and Sea Scrub.?

Thankyou
Not used callus peel before .

sea scrub is an AHA scrub for the for the bottom of the foot ,
Marine sea salt is for the stop of the foot , ancle , leg ,

the 2 work amazingly together as part of a spa treatment .

Hi Geeks

Thankyou

CND Sea Serum is the Original callus remover and is a strong AHA Serum. Callus peel is another copy product which has done very well in the market for non CND users, but if you have Sea Serum from CND you would not need another callus remover (apart from your rasp :)).

Ahh, I see, thankyou ladies. I must admit I have only used the one scrub for feet and not thought about two.

If you were to compare the Sea Serum to Callus peel (has anyone used both?!) would you say SeaSerum is the superior product? I know you have to be slightly biased here Geeg ;) I must say I prefer the idea of sticking with CNDs stuff as I love it.

Also with Callus peel it can be offered as a stand alone treatment or an add on to pedis. Stand alone it seems it is around the £15 mark, would you charge extra for SeaSerum and possibly use it in the same way? Ie offering it as an add on or stand alone for a fixed price?

Thankyou Geeks

Ahh, I see, thankyou ladies. I must admit I have only used the one scrub for feet and not thought about two.

If you were to compare the Sea Serum to Callus peel (has anyone used both?!) would you say SeaSerum is the superior product? I know you have to be slightly biased here Geeg ;) I must say I prefer the idea of sticking with CNDs stuff as I love it.

Also with Callus peel it can be offered as a stand alone treatment or an add on to pedis. Stand alone it seems it is around the £15 mark, would you charge extra for SeaSerum and possibly use it in the same way? Ie offering it as an add on or stand alone for a fixed price?

Thankyou Geeks

I cant answer that question as I have only ever used Sea Serum and I have never thought about offering it a a stand alone treatment ... Maybe CS is even stronger stuff ... but Sea Serum has done the job for us.

I'm not silly biased! lol I use other products that are not CND, but only if CND don't do that product ... Everything CND do is top drawer and they have never proved differently ... I am basically a brand girl but I try all sorts .. I'm not daft!! lol I've always said if I found something better I'd use it. Never have.

Thankyou Geeks

I've never used callus peel but sea serum is amazing! I use it in all my pedicures as part of the treatment, a little goes a long way. You could probably do it as a side treatment. Apply the sea serum, let it sit a bit and then remove callus. I honestly wouldn't invest in two separate callus removers if one does the job (and darn good job at that)

I am actually glad I started this thread in that case, I did a search but coulnt find too much on SeaSerum.

So you guys add into your standard pedi if needs be and dont charge extra for it?

When I looked at the Callus peepl there does seem to be a few more lotions and potions with ti so maybe theres more to it?

I really dont know, new territory for me but I definitely need one of them with summer coming!!

Thankyou for you advice, keep it coming.

And Geeg its very refreshing that youre not just out to promote one brand and are open to others but at the same time truly believe in the brand you do represent.

Really glad i came across this thread. Ive been looking into callous peel lately but decided that next month im going to purchase the cnd sea scrub and sea serum.

So i will have three pedis on offer next month. My first is quite basic; file, soak, rasp, cuticle work, leg and foot massage, polish application and solar oil. I offer earth spa pedi as well. With taking on sea scrub and serum ive decided to add a third pedicure which would follow the same routine as my basic pedi but with the addition of the two new products plus a moisture pack and cucumber heal therapy. I would charge the same for this as my spa but could also use the new products as an add on to my spa pedi. I also thought that i would incorporate the scentsations cucumber and aloe wash and lotion into my new pedi.

Thanks for the added info on these products :)

Love n hugs x x x

Thanks for this thread, very interesting.
I'm very much hoping they'll use sea serum in my CND Complete training as I'm dying to see it in action! ;)

I am actually glad I started this thread in that case, I did a search but coulnt find too much on SeaSerum.

So you guys add into your standard pedi if needs be and dont charge extra for it?

When I looked at the Callus peepl there does seem to be a few more lotions and potions with ti so maybe theres more to it?

I really dont know, new territory for me but I definitely need one of them with summer coming!!

Thankyou for you advice, keep it coming.

And Geeg its very refreshing that youre not just out to promote one brand and are open to others but at the same time truly believe in the brand you do represent.

I add the sea serum into all my pedis (standard and spa). Like I said a little goes a long way so it doesn't cost much for you so I don't charge extra for it.

I looked into the callus peel on YouTube and it seems to just be the peel and cream, maybe you should take a look on there to see how it's done.

Good idea, I will check out youtube.

I may invest and still have it as a standalone treatment so that the client has the option of adding it on. Not sure just yet.

At what stage in your pedi do you use sea serum? i need to do more research into the serum and scrub before i use it but i also was looking at callus peel but will hold back now as i love cnd products

So glad for this thread - I'm booked on the CND Spa course next month and resisted buying Callus Peel as I'd seen SS does the same. I'm ridiculously excited about the course! Bonkers.

I have both Callus Peel and Sea Serum.

Personally, when my callus peel runs out, I won't be buying any more.

I purchase callus peel first and in comparison although it does the job, it is very messy to use whereas sea serum is very quick and easy and I find has the same results.

Until it's finished I will use my callus peel just for clients who want the stand alone treatment and my sea serum for everything else.

H xx

I have both Callus Peel and Sea Serum.

Personally, when my callus peel runs out, I won't be buying any more.

I purchase callus peel first and in comparison although it does the job, it is very messy to use whereas sea serum is very quick and easy and I find has the same results.

Until it's finished I will use my callus peel just for clients who want the stand alone treatment and my sea serum for everything else.

H xx

Do you charge more for the use of Sea Serum? Could you offer it as a stand alone treatment if it achieves the same results?

Just wanted to add a slightly off tangent reply:

Fo you geeks that use CND Marine. Im assuming you use the full works including the cooling mask?

I only ever use heated booties in my luxury pedis but now that were coming in to summer I would like o be able to have the option of a cooling mask, can yuo tell me how you use this? Do you use cold wet towels over the wrapped feet like I have seen in another thread? Or do you simply apply tp the feet and leave?

I am about to book onto the CND course for add ons but would like to know so that I can start using sooner.

Thankyou

Just wanted to add a slightly off tangent reply:

Fo you geeks that use CND Marine. Im assuming you use the full works including the cooling mask?

I only ever use heated booties in my luxury pedis but now that were coming in to summer I would like o be able to have the option of a cooling mask, can yuo tell me how you use this? Do you use cold wet towels over the wrapped feet like I have seen in another thread? Or do you simply apply tp the feet and leave?

I am about to book onto the CND course for add ons but would like to know so that I can start using sooner.

Thankyou

There are different ways to do this you need to find what works best for you but all you need to do is apply the mask with a brush then wrap in a towel and leave.
I wrap mine in a Soft Landing towel then in a normal towel so when it come time to remove I take away the normal towel then put the foot still wrapped in the Soft Landing towel into my footsie and use the towel to wash off the mask.
You can get Pedicure Bags and put the foot in that and that will keep your towels clean.

Ah thankyou classy klaws.

So besides the mask being cooling you dont necessarily have to add cold towels or anything?

Ah thankyou classy klaws.

So besides the mask being cooling you dont necessarily have to add cold towels or anything?

Not at all your client will feel the cooling tingle from the mask without adding cool towels.

Can I just ask do you leave the sea serum on for a while?
What do you scrape it off with?

Just ordered mine from S2 :)

Latest posts

Back