CND Moxie liquid discontinued?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Rachel :)

Reaction score
Hi guys, We used this in salon but have changed to retention due to moxie been discontinued?ive been told. Is this true? If so what a let down!! Retention is horrible and the girls here find it 'too wet'

So think we are switching to NSI now.

Gutted about the moxie!! Xx

Retention+ is fabulous and if it feels too wet then the 'girls' are not mixing it correctly. Did you ever have a class with CND to get to know how to use it? NO? Well I suggest you take a class with it instead of another product and see how you go. You are not far from the Leeds Head office, and they are there to help you to be successful. Use them.

Retention+ also is a beautiful product to file unless you prefer filing concrete!

I use NSI and I think it's fabulous...

nothing like concrete.

hi
i have used moxie from its launch and have loved it eversince.
i was like you, devastated to learn of its withdrawal, untill i tried retention + liquid with retention + powders.
have you used these powders yet?
their workability is better when used with retention + liquid than moxie with the older powders.
as geeg says, correct mix ratio will give you proper workability with retention +, the only issue i had with it was that it produced more bubbles when using clear powder.
that doesnt happen with retention + clear powder when used with retention + liquid.
give them a try and make sure your mix isnt too wet, as thus often happens with moxie users.

We still have Moxie liquid in stock but from what I understand CND are discontinuing because Retention+ and Radical are way more popular. Hope this helps and we would be delighted to help with a class. Retention goes on very differently than Moxie so if the girls are trying to apply in the same way they are going to have problems. Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back