CND new foil wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EgitaN

Reaction score
Has anyone tried them? And is the removal faster as CND claims?

I got them last week and love them. My easiest removal yet!

If you have used some other proffesional nail wraps/foils, what is the difference using CND ones?
I have used Magis foils and CND Shellac wraps for a long time and it only takes 8 min to remove Shellac.

I've used the original CND wrap around ones, hated them. Magis foil ones, they were fine and worked quickly, I particularly like the fact they didn't take loads of acetone as the pad's not to thick. I've made my own up and in my opinion they were as good as the Magis ones and seemed to work as quickly. I'm now trialling the new CND ones, they're ok but the pad is very thick, unnecessarily in my view! I don't think I'll bother with them again and either go back to Magis ones for ease or make up my own, if I can be bothered!

Karaxxx

I am going to try Magis as I've not used them yet. The CND foils are definitely a cleaner removal than the CND wraps which I loved - maybe because they are a tighter fit?

I used the magis wraps but I found the pad not thick enough to hold enough remover, I'll be trying the new Cnd remover wraps next week x

Could somebody please post a photo of one of the new CND foil wraps. Be interesting to see how they differ to the Magis, especially with regards to the "snug seal design" they advertise. Can only find a picture of the box on the internet. Thanks x

Could somebody please post a photo of one of the new CND foil wraps. Be interesting to see how they differ to the Magis, especially with regards to the "snug seal design" they advertise. Can only find a picture of the box on the internet. Thanks x

I've also taken a picture from the side to show you how thick the cotton pad is.

HTH

Karaxxx

Attachments

• DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0042.jpg
    DSC_0042.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 125
Thanks :) So other than a slightly thicker pad and a bit of CND branding they're pretty much similar then. Guess I was expecting some magical locking mechanism lol!

I tried the original CND 'plaster' type wraps but couldn't get on with them. The new ones I think are much better than the Magis. I've used Magis for ages but the new CND foil wraps do a better job than the Magis. The pad is located in a different place (not central) so it makes it easier to wrap the nails and you get a tighter fit. The foil feels thicker and when wrapped it appears to be more secure than the Magis.

Latest posts

Back