CND - now an at home nail system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fisou

@fivarnishednails
Reaction score
I thought we'd been here before, but I guess we didn't see it all [emoji52] I was watching a YouTube channel I follow on hair care when I notice a video I had missed from this girl 5mo ago. Cue in a CND home system the woman says she's been testing. Scroll through the description details, there's a wallmart link. What on earth sort of ******** is this from CND? Anyone else seen this?

[asterisks]

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you can order if off walmart now, lol. I dont think cnd sells directly to walmart though.

But you shouldn't worry too much. Nothing can beat getting your nails done at a salon by a tech.

Agreed, I don't. There's a reason my clients come to me and they sure as hell are not going to buy anything online and do it themselves. It just baffles me that a professional brand would risk untrained people in the country of suing culture to use a product that is meant to be used with training. I'd live to read that warranty disclaimer [emoji23] Must be iron clad.

Latest posts

Back