Cnd One Stop Milton Keynes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
Just got back from the one stop in MK (spent loads as per the usual).

They are having an open day this Sunday (8th August) with demo's etc and have some really good deals on the day if anyone is interested.

*edit

I presume prices are + VAT but still some good deals!!

If anyone is going please let me know, nice to meet some new faces.

Taz
x

Oops sorry Mr Geek! If anyone wants prices please pm me. Hope that's ok?

Taz
x

I'm going, got my personal invitation last week, have got my shopping list already lol

Jue xxx

Yea, no prob there :D
Anyone can also give MK a call to get any of the special offers.

Mrs Gadget said:
I'm going, got my personal invitation last week, have got my shopping list already lol

Jue xxx
Hi Julie,

I'm hoping to be there around 2ish as i'm on nights sat night! If your there at that time fancy a chat?

Taz
x

Will probably be there all day Taz lol, need to speak to Anne/Kelly about a few things and I'm sure I will get engrossed in the demo's etc.

C U there, my piccie is in my gallery if you want to take a peek lol

Jue xxx

Mrs Gadget said:
Will probably be there all day Taz lol, need to speak to Anne/Kelly about a few things and I'm sure I will get engrossed in the demo's etc.

C U there, my piccie is in my gallery if you want to take a peek lol

Jue xxx
Hi Jue,

Sorry i missed you! Bad night shift last night, no sleep due to the heat today!! Woke up feeling grotty!! Dragged myself to the one stop and got into a heated debate with someone over parking!! Nipped in to get bits i needed and dashed back home for a cold shower!

Next time you are up this way, please let me know. Would love to meet some fellow geeks and talk nails (my hubby just doesn't understand!)

Taz
x

I didn't go to MK today Taz, I had to move my dad from his house into a warden controlled flat so have been moving furniture and boxes galore today, broke 3 nails in the process too, so will have to do nail repairs tomorrow before I start work.

The next time I am at MK is Wednesday 18 August in the morning, Annette (one of my Nail Tech's in salon) has got a 2 hour one-to-one with Anne because she missed her conversion course a few weeks ago because her mom died so we had to cancel the course and re-book it as a one-to-one.

Then the next time I think is Tuesday 8 September as I am doing the Fabric# course.

Are you going to Excel? If so perhaps we could meet up there for coffee, I usually try to meet up with Ruth etc when the girls have done their competing, pm me if you want and we can try and catch up somewhere.

Parking at the OSNS is a nightmare that's why I try to arrive 30 minutes before everything starts so I get a good space.

Take care and speak soon.

Luv

Jue xxx

oooooooooh i never knew they were having an open day! i missed it darn it..i live in milton keynes and im doing my foundation course with Ann at One stop! i so would have loved to go and meet all you guys!! darn it! oh well never mind please inform me of anymore open days or similar and we can arrange to meet up...wanna meet all you peeps..even though i dont start my first course till september xxx

marcpunter said:
oooooooooh i never knew they were having an open day! i missed it darn it..i live in milton keynes and im doing my foundation course with Ann at One stop! i so would have loved to go and meet all you guys!! darn it! oh well never mind please inform me of anymore open days or similar and we can arrange to meet up...wanna meet all you peeps..even though i dont start my first course till september xxx
Marc,
I've pm'd you my details, the One Stop also has sessions on a Monday morning and afternoon, where they do demo's on subjects and everyone has a meet and chat. If you wanna come to one let me know and you can be my model! It's great to meet everyone Anne and Kelly are usualy there and Chris from the shop is an invaluable source of advice and knowledge.

Taz
x

Latest posts

Back