CND or nsi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glam iLashes

Reaction score
I need to make a quick decision today on which brand to go with?

CND is going to be a bit more expensive to set up which i dont mind as long as its worth while.
any ideas on what to go for I'm really confused, aaarrrrhhhhh!!!!

It's for acrylic system x

Quick answer, CND. :wink2:

CND everytime! We use it for acrylic and manicure, shellac. It's a fab product with excellent displays to catch ur clients eye!!

You are not really going to get an answer for this question as you will get the die hard CND users (like me :) ) and the die hard NSI users answering with " My company is best"

You need to contact each company get as much information as possible from them, search the internet, go through as may threads on here as you can and weigh up all the pros and cons.

I personally would highly recommend CND their products are of the highest quality, training is fantastic and most important the after care you will receive is out of this world.
Hth's

you can get samples from both companies, see how you get on. i find consistancy is very different with the l&p systems. Both offer a good range. I have used both. I prefer cnd.

CND who only ever sell to the professionals. As do Bio Sculpture.

CND huni... You won't be disappointed :)

I've used both systems in the salon but prefer NSI great product! You've got to try different brands and c what works best for u.

I use NSI Attraction and love it. CND seems good by other people but Salon Geek is CND where as if you visit "Nail Angel" that's NSI so you'll get a balanced opinion

x

CND for me. It's fab:biggrin:

I have only used nsi and I love it! I was previously using ASP and after switching to NSI it became clear to me the problem wasn't me ot was the products I was using. Nsi is really easy to use personally. But like i said I haven't used CND so can't comment on that side of it. I suggest getting some samples from each.

I also have used both. And CND does it for me.

I have used both. Originally used CND then changed to NSI because of their range of coloured & glitter powders and gel. But after finding out I could mix my own using glitter & pigments I have gone back to CND and I am so pleased I have. I much prefer it and I find I can get better smile lines with CND.

They both have very different "workability" so I would get a sample of both and see which you prefer. :)

I use NSI attraction & I luv it really easy to use and great product range get some samples so you can judge for yourself x

Never used NSI but I have trained in CND and use their products and would not hesitate to recommend them very highly.

Used both but preferred CND mainly because I had a lifting issue with the NSI, once I changed to CND it improved then I learnt that I wasn't removing cuticle correctly.. so, I'm unsure whether the NSI would be better now but the improvement between the two was noticeable even without all the cuticle away.

I have used both and find them both excellent! However Nsi have mote of a range of different colour pinks & whites etc! Just my opinion for what it's worth!!

Salon Geek is CND where as if you visit "Nail Angel" that's NSI so you'll get a balanced opinion

x

Im sorry but this is not correct Salon Geek has nothing at all to do with CND and you will get a "balanced opinion" on here.

If you go and search the forums for comparisons on both these companies you will find loads of opinions and recommendations for both and many others too.

Latest posts

Back