CND or NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tasha's nailz

Reaction score
I've found 2 courses 1 usin nsi n the other usin cnd I'm just wonderin which is best

I'm sorry to say but this question is like asking "how long is a bit of string?"

The answer is a personal choice as we all like different products and companies.
I think it's best to look at what each course offers, the value for money, if it suits your personal life (as in class times, travel etc) and what YOU wish to achieve out of the course.

For me, I LOVE NSI but others love CND and we all have our own reasons and I feel that none of those reasons are wrong cause to me there is no right or wrong, it's just personal preference.
I love 99.5% of NSI products and I think their customer service is top notch with the suppliers I personally deal with and this helps me, which helps my business which makes me happy:)
I know others who feel the same about CND.

So while you might get answers saying yes, I love NSI or yes, I love CND and this one or that one are the best, it is someones else very personal choice that is giving you that answer.
At the end of the day, it's really only a choice YOU can make for yourself:)

I'm just wanting to see what peoples opinions are. I did do a course 2 years ago but turns out im not qualified so trying to find a course and the money for it. The cnd course sounds like there is a lot more support from the tutor than on the nsi

Hi hun, you need to look at who is running the courses as well as what products they're using. There's a lady near me who will train people using CND, NSI or Ez Flow but she isn't actually an approved educator for any of these companies. That's not to say she isn't an excellent trainer! But equally, she could be self-taught and buying the products off eBay for all I know. And if there WAS a problem then you wouldn't have the same comeback.

I'm just wanting to see what peoples opinions are. I did do a course 2 years ago but turns out im not qualified so trying to find a course and the money for it. The cnd course sounds like there is a lot more support from the tutor than on the nsi

hiya, definitely go for the cnd hun you wont regret it, ive paid for so many courses over the years and cnd definitely support you more and you get so much kit for your money with the training there really is no comparison. on top of that cnd are recognised everywhere!!xxx

CND have won my awards for their training and they have a 35 year reputation of excellence behind them to prove it. :D

Speak to them ... they can tell you all you need to know or want to ask. 08452106060

Just this year alone they have won awards for:
Best products
Best specific Nail Training (we have won this award 4 times now in the UK :D)
Best customer Service
Most innovative new product Shellac

We try ..... We do not rest on our laurels ... We try HARD all the time to sustain that record and we have.

Thank u. I've bin told that the person who does the cnd was a tutor at Doncaster college, the nsi is at a salon, my mum did this one and said that it wasn't worth it because all the tutor did was sit there, think I'll go with cnd even tho I have done my own nails for 2 years I'm still confused on a few things so think I could do with the extra support

Why don't you give Sweet Squared a call and see if they have an educator in your area, you haven't got anything to lose! :biggrin:

Or could you travel to Leeds, it's not far at all from where you are?

I don't drive n I'm on benefits so can't afford to get there

I didn't train with CND but wish I had.

If only I knew then what I know now.:Love:

I have to say it has to be cnd call sweet squared xxx you won't be sorry they are fab

We have a great educator in the Leicester Area. You don't expect to find it in your back garden do you?? :D If you are training to make a living, maybe you can get some help with fares to and from the training location.
You need to ring S2 .. they have all the answers re training, we do not.

I know where there is a cnd course and got price for it. I'm going to go with them. Thank you for your help

A day return on the train from Doncaster to Leeds costs £13.40 (unless you've got a railcard, in which case it'll be even cheaper). I know it's really difficult when you're on benefits but it'll be well worth it in the end!

There's a cnd course in Bentley which isn't far from me, just need to find the money for it

There's a cnd course in Bentley which isn't far from me, just need to find the money for it
Is that with a genuine CND educator? If so you would book your course through Sweet Squared (04852106060).. if not, you will get no support from Sweet Squared. They will not recognize your certificate and they will not sell to you. Please ring S2 and get the right advice and a genuine CND Ambassador ... otherwise you will be wasting your precious money. On a CND course you will be getting a big proper kit of professional products in with the price (if you do not get that then it is not genuine).

I'm not trying to badger you, just want you to get it Right from the Start. It would be good to know the educator's name?

Last edited:
It's at beauty holistic therapy training centre, shes called Amanda

It's at beauty holistic therapy training center, shes called Amanda

Hi Tasha,

Amanda Morgan is not an official CND ambassador, I know its difficult when researching training in the industry, please remember just because a training school states it uses CND products doesn't mean you will receive CND education, this will be only be available from an authorized cnd training provider, the only place to find this out is www.sweetsquared.com

hth xx

Hi Tasha,

Amanda Morgan is not an official CND ambassador, I know its difficult when researching training in the industry, please remember just because a training school states it uses CND products doesn't mean you will receive CND education, this will be only be available from an authorized cnd training provider, the only place to find this out is www.sweetsquared.com

hth xx

These un-authorised 'schools' (read that as nail techs teaching from whereever) will not provide you with a CND student kit (only authorized Education ambassadors can do that) will not give you a genuine CND Certificate and your training will not be supported by you being able to buy CND products when you have finished the course! It really is too bad to hoodwink you if they have promised you any of those things.

Sorry to give you bad news ... the good news is we do have educators in your area and surrounding and all you need to do is to ring S2 to find out where and when and be willing to get there. Not always easy I know but it is sometimes hard for me to sympathize too much when I went all the way to the USA to CND to get my further training ... and look at the result of that? I had 5 children and a big hole in my pocket but not for long and it was worth every penny.

We have a great educator in the Leicester Area. You don't expect to find it in your back garden do you?? :D If you are training to make a living, maybe you can get some help with fares to and from the training location.
You need to ring S2 .. they have all the answers re training, we do not.

Hi sorry to jump on this post but Leicester would be the best location to train for me and have been told by S2 that Rheah has no training days on the system at the moment...I was looking around the end of this year..x

Latest posts

Back