CND or Nubar kits, best value?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsbunny12

Reaction score
hi all

i have just trained in nubar gelicure and was wondering if its worth investing in one of their kits or cnd kits.....which is better value for money in your opinion.....in price cnd is more expensive but is that because its quicker and better quality than the nubar gelicure? thanks for reading

anyone? please?

Last edited:
hi, I am looking at either gelicure or shellac and can not make my mind up, I love the colour range of the gelicure, can I ask why you done training with nubar and not cnd if your thinking of using shallec. I would be buying a kit but not sure which at the moment to go for also did you find the training with nubar any good?

If I had done training in a product it would be because that would be the product I wanted to use.
If you want to use CND Shellac then you would now need to go do the training in it, as it is a totally different product from Gellicure, and you would also need to purchase the CND UV lamp to use with it.

These are all the things you need to research before you book training.

If you did your research and picked Nubar Gelicure then why change your mind now ?

hi all

i have just trained in nubar gelicure and was wondering if its worth investing in one of their kits or cnd kits.....which is better value for money in your opinion.....in price cnd is more expensive but is that because its quicker and better quality than the nubar gelicure? thanks for reading

anyone? please?

Firstly, if you have paid to train with Gelicure, why would you then want to buy another brands products?

Secondly if your referring to shellac, application time compared to Gelicure is just about the same and depends on therapists speed.
Nubar Gelicure is a high quality product too, all my clients get their 3 weeks just as they would with any of the other well known brands. Depends on therapist quality and application techniques.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back