Cnd & Orly Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Creative Nail Design & Orly Products i've worked with both of them @ the salon but now that im going to be running my own salon i can't decide which one is better because i love them both.
So i wanted your opinions of which one you prefer or which is more popular so u can please help me deicide
Do you have 2 go on CND if you want to use there products cos i have been working with them before but havent got there certificate.

Also do most of you tend to stick to the same products that are all in that range if you use their nail polishes would u tend to use their exfoliants/masque too.
I love CND hand lotions but feel if im using ORLY den i shuldnt not be mixing the two but do you all think?
hope everyones enjoying their christmas and all the best ty
x

If i use one particular brand i use all the products from the range,as,i would not use a hand scrub,from CND,and a mask from another brand...just out of interest,Orly are just polishes are they not?:confused:

I think CND manicures and pedicures are the bees knees,and my clientele can not get enough of them:green:....it was a wise choice for my salon IMO.They are a stand alone treatment in thier own entirety.

Are you qualified in enhancements,your profile is not telling me this.
If you are,then the policy for CND in the UK,isyou must be qualified in a brand from L&P,or possess a nationally recognised qualification to obtain L&P,or Brisa products.Otherwise you can convert and then obtain the nessecerry products for enhancements.hth:)

I use creative enamel and its proved itself time and time again to my clients
I use jessica occasionally and last week i did a black french enamel manicure with jessica as i had no black creative and hadnt had time to go creative to go get some.

Well said client said the creative enamel lasted so much more and the jessica polish just didnt cut it as good as the creative one so I know which polish i would stick with.

My vote would be creative chick

yes i am qualified to do nail enchancements as i did a 2yr BTEC course in 2004 but im just not confident enough to do it would like to do a refresher course in it at a later stage. For now i was just talking about doing basic manicure & pedicure treatments inc Spa Ones there is no rule that saids i have to be qualified with CND products in order to use it-is there?
Orly are quite similar to OPI there just as good too and have their own products like exfoliants and masque they did a large range of nail treatments & polishes too & never seem to go thick in the bottle.
Do you use creatives range of products on guy manicures/pedicures too even though the sensations hand/body lotion have quite a strong but quite nice scent to it.
The only thing that akso worried me was that creative in UK went bankrupt thats just what i heard so if their was a problem it may also be difficult to get hold of

Firstly hun Creative did NOT go bankrupt, it was HYPERION that had the problems, they were the UK suppliers for creative,
this has been very happily resolved and we have the best of the best now for the UK suppliers for Creative,
Samuel and Samantha Sweet are now the UK suppliers for Creative and are very passionate about creative so we can all relax and know that we will not have any problems getting our stock in the future hth
as for doing manicures on men with the sensations range, there is one called birch and mint and this is ideal for the male clients hth
you could do a conversion course with creative to enable you to use the L&P or gel products and if you are not too confident with your skills you can just ring them up and explain this to them and they will advise which is the best route for you to take hth

yeah i think that would be better to train with the company your going to use for when i start doing nail enhancments again thanks for that been useful i must of misunderstood the situation about creative not selling to uk anymore its good to know its available now though.
Do creative also do an off-white creamier colour for french manicures like Orly's do as i prefer this to the Tip-pex white look on natural nails and nail fresh which is mentioned in alot threads is from cnd aswell
x

Latest posts

Back