CND pedi advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Hi all im just looking at getting back into nails and on info from here think I would like 2 get the cnd spa range. Do u think its worth getting the intro pack or saving for full size items? Also ive been looking at the spatacular course. what is included in the kit u get? Do u think this would work as a refresher for me?
Thanx 4 your help

I started off with the intro pack just to see what I thought of the products and to see if I liked everything within the ranges. Needless to say I've loved it all so quickly went on to get the full sizes. The intro packs are a great way of finding out about the products and if you're starting up it's not too much of an outlay.

I've not done the spatacular course but have done other CND courses and found them to be brilliant. Good luck.

Thanku for your reply. Would u say marine or earth spa? Im leaning towards earth but think that's prob my personal preference rather than what clients would prefer lol

I've done the spa tacular course...it's great. You get the citrus and almond intro pack if I remember rightly...

I then got the other intro pack so I could offer all 4, love them all but am a big fan of the marine!

It's worth thinking about the spa course...you get a great product knowledge and learn about other products outside of the packs such as cucumber heel therapy etc to make your treatments more customised. X

Thanku for your reply. Would u say marine or earth spa? Im leaning towards earth but think that's prob my personal preference rather than what clients would prefer lol

Can't comment on the earth spa but had a marine spa done and it felt amazing. Felt like my feet were cool and fresh for a good few hours afterwards!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Iv just invested In the marine pedicure and citrus manicure kit. I LOVE both! I think they will be great for the summer and ill introduce the other ranges for autumn. Someone on salon geek said that they found the marine range more of the spa range. The marine smells gorgeous and leaves the feet soft and cool. That being said, I'm wishing the summer away so I can try the other range ;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

All CND Spa products are gorgeous! I like to swap them around so that clients get variety 😊

Latest posts

Back